Nairobi jubilee young turks

The ‘Camp Toyoyo’ story is very true. Benna (Mutura) is my personal friend, but because I am NASA damu, damu, damu- I had no choice but to FUND & campaign for the hooligan Aladwa, who is also a personal friend since my soccer playing days- even though we differ in so many things apart from party allegiance…

1 Like

Gayyyyy

But embakassi tulisema vijana below 38 ndio wanakuwa mpigs

1 Like

Yaani you can clearly see that your party’s candidate is useless… BUT you must campaign and vote for him? Sasa huo nd’o utumwa.

Ati umesema Aladwa [na hiyo kitambi yake ni kama ya mimba ya twins] alikuwa anacheza ball ama alimeza ball? :D:D

9 Likes

Of course, no difference with you supporting UK yet you know very well that he is a serious drug addict.

ION, I played serious soccer them days- but not with Aladwa. He was a loudmouth ONLY involved in organizing soccer tournaments and projects to nature young talent in Eastlands, especially in his back yard Makongeni (Okongo), Kaloleni, Jericho, Maringo, Mbotela, Pumwani, Shauri Moyo, Ziwani and the likes.

That’s why I FUNDED and campaigned for him, aaiiight…? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You’ve forgotten gikomba

Buda you are old. Guys who played with Joji, are in their late 40’s and early 50’s.

So what if he is old kwani ulitaka akuoe jinga chunga lantana camara hapo kimilili forest polepole

2 Likes

Umengoja siku mbili ndio unitukane?:D:D:D:D.

:rolleyes: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[INDENT]@Tarantinoh, nilitaka kukujibu lakini khotsa amekupa dose hapo juu.

Kukosa kwenda shule vizuri ndio maana wewe ni watchman wa serikali, the only difference is that you sign for a G3 rifle every morning and return it to the armoury in the evenings kabla ya kwenda kunywa keg na muratina.

I simply said that Alladwa used to ORGANIZE (not play ASSHOLE) soccer tournaments when I was a player in my teens. Sioni nini ngumu hapo kuelewa kama sio kichwa Imejaa viazi na minji badala ya grey matter…[/INDENT]

1 Like

Whatever makes your day. G3 Mimi huiona Na constables, at my rank I don’t even don a handgun, and I am sure I out qualify you academically that’s why it’s so easy for you to resort to abusive language.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D

1. I have never been a supporter of Uhuru Kenyatta.
  2. If you have had doubts as to whom I support, I wish to confirm to you that I do not support Uhuru.

Kila mtu aweke bank balance yake hapa instead of you cocksuckers measuring your dicks in public
Meffi nyinyi

1 Like

and you know this how ?
beep beep Fagggit detected

Ata kama… sasa tumwite kijana na amepita 38… wazee ni wazee.