Nairobi Ni Shamba La Mawe Na Wanjanja, Jihadhari Na Conmen Wa Nairobi

Last time I was conned, I was in highschool. Ile tu unanunua simu fake imejazwa matope ndani.

Since then, I’m usually very skeptical. Nowadays, I see a con from a mile away.

Hahaha house number? I grew up there on sore drive

Hawa guys ni noma. Ukipatana na the legends, utaoshwa

Used to Katia some chick hapo Sore, by then I was staying hapo kenya-re estate, Plainsview rd.

You have to be naive and gullible to be conned. For me you will have to steal from me not dupe me. You are right though if you let your guard down one day utapatikana.

Tamaa ndio ufanya mtu kugongwa.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wuuiiii!!!

I actually laughed out loud at this. Waah. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

All who believe in free money will be surprised to learn a very painful but old lesson that all sane and experienced men know: “Hakuna Cha bure” reject free money, it’s a trap, money that has worth is worth working for and risking for, money that comes freely could cost you your very life… Kwa wenye walirambwa, karibuni Jiji, msife moyo na usilete vendetta na hawo ma charlatans, siku ya 40 ya mwizi hufika Kila siku, Yao itafika tu, ni Kama kifo. Nairobi ni shamba la mawe ya ukweli, kaa chonjo na ishi fiti, Chini ya wabas

Mimi niliconiwa 6k nikiambiwa ati ntawekewa DSTV for life.

Kuna msee alinipee namba flani. Kuipiga, the person on the other side akanishoo nikifika home niwashe decorder. Manze hiyo siku hadi nilihepa waks na ata karibu nipande uber nikifikiri vile ntawatch premier league all the days of my life bila kulipia. Kufika home, nikawasha decorder in a record 5 seconds nikampigia. Aliniambia ati before tuanze nimtumie 3k juu kuna wasee walikuwa wamemcon earlier that day na anataka kumake sure sio con game. Meanwhile, akanishoo niwashe decoder na within 10 minutes kila kitu itakuwa fine. Na excitement yangu nikamtumia 3050 (plus ya kutoa) na nikangoja. Nakushow that 10 minutes was the longest in my life. Me staring at my blank TV screen nikingoja icon ya Supersport 3 to appear…For life…after 15 minutes nikampigia but phone yake ilikuwa off. With my naivety, I thought that maybe imeisha charge so nkasema ntamngoja tu…it was 10:45pm…nilijipata at 6:35am nimelala kwa kiti na TV ilijizima like 50 years ago. Kuiwasha, the same ugly blue screen met my eyes. Nikasema hamna noma nikaenda waks.

At around 11am, the guy calls again akaapologise for not setting me up with my DSTV for life the previous day. Akaniambia ati software ilicrash na hakuwa na credo ya kunipigia. (My stupidity even made me forget nimetumia mtu 3050 na anasema hana credo!!!). Akaniambia tena ati nikifika home niwashe decoder tena na this time round he promised to complete the process juu he had acquired new software… Nilifika home nikawasha decoder in 4 seconds, breaking my earlier record nikampigia. After like 10 minutes aliniambia round hii kila kitu iko sawa na from his end, the process is 70% done…then 80%…then 95%…(All this time, on my end, it was just a stupid, ugly blue screen, nothing was going on…alinishow ati on my side sifai kuona anything juu he’s the one doing the operation). I believed him. Vile ilifika “99%”, alinishow ati nitume 3k ingine ndo amalizie juu hanitrust, ati akimaliza stamtumia dooh. I stupidly obliged nikamtumia 3049 this time round, ati juu nilikuwa nimejamu so nikamnyima hiyo bob(HA!!)…Unlike the previous day,nikasema immediately nimtumie ntampigia. Stangoja ati sijui 5 minutes…Waah!! Kupiga hiyo number kwanza dial tone ikasound ni kama mtu ata hayuko africa…then ikaenda voice mail then ikazimwa. I dialled that number over 70 times that night lakini wapi? Ilibidi tu nizime TV, niweke simu yangu icharge (juu nilipiga hadi ikaisha charge) na nipeleke my conned makende to bed.

:p:pI have never laughed this hard this early. Pole boss, these things happen every day, no shame unless you it happens twice

[ATTACH=full]312884[/ATTACH]

boss i cant stop laughing .

The best way to escape conning is avoiding people entirely. In Kenya you must learn to live like a hermit coz watu wako na hadithi 1000 and all of them end up with losing money. Lazima uwe na roho ya chuma.

@Starscream, pole sana.

You must be a naive and village boy na sio kwa ubaya who is highly vulnerable to being conned, I have been conned as well but lazima nitoke na Final Product. I was sold a fake LQ Tv set back 2015.

My old man taught me two things which have remained useful to date

1. There is nothing for free- Everyone including an Angel Gabriel who mentions free thing, Put him/her off by saying- Situmii vitu za free! you will have escaped 98% of con games in Nairobi.

2. When a deal is two good think three times, and if you cant figure out who is incurring the loss automatically know its you, Reject.

3. Whatsoever the encounter in life you meet always refer to 1 and 2, “101”% you will have evaded all the traps

Take this to the bank I have given you a comprehensive life insurance on survival tactics

We never learn.these thugs make us part with our money as the fools we are.
Like yesterday some group of very very very beautiful ladies in matching branded clothes started giving and installing for everyone FREE phone glass screen protectors in the alley we drink in town.
There was a catch though…we had to scratch some raffle tickets…if you win anything, you pay 200 bob (transport for the fiiiiiiine ladies).
A pal won a shaving machine…alipewa box kubwa, kufungua ndani alipata Bick razor ya 30 bob…mwingine akashinda nail clipper,pegs, tooth pick,and some other cheap stuff…
We basically bought the screen protectors + cheap stuff for 200 .
I got a number of one of them beauties…tume chat sana,anadai nitume fare wadau…

:D:D And finally the winner of the con game show.

Hahaha iza bro, it happens to the best of us but hekaya mufti kabisa.

Yeah that part of hanging coat completely disarmed you but even that taking you in circles first then you finally meet won your trust mdogo mdogo. Eish you have to have smarts to thrive in that mad jungle

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]Io ya bahasha ya not fake niliwahi jaribiwa hapo fig tree, as I went for the bahasha a guy materialized picked it up and told me tunaeza gawana. It was 10 in the morning and the guy had a slight smell of cheap spirits when he talked, that alone made me pat him on the back na kumwambia aende atoe lock na io do

@Gamblah story narration yako huwa juu, keep the hekayas coming. Hii nimecheka noma :D:D