Nairobi shamba la mawe, shule bila vitabu: The projector project

Hii rifa rori imetuonesha mambo

Unanunua viatu back door kufika home ni slippers za mguu moja zimetobolewa mashimo.:D:D

My old man alipata matope as the battery of his Nokia N96 that he considered a steal. Akaingia kwa hoteli Tom Mboya kureflect how he had been conned yet he had been in Nai since the mid 70s

@Ice_Cube hebu leta ile thread ya talker alinunua Sony LCD only to see a cardboard as he opened the package

:D:D:D:D:D seems the victims were just too many .
I swear the only place I go to huko downtown ni grogon.

Pore boss, you giving us this hekaya is a manifestation that you pulled through, bwana asifiwe

hao maconmen huwa wanatumia powers of darkness, ukikubali mfanye biashara utalilia kwa choo,zangu tano zilienda hivo

The only thing that saved me from nyairofi ni ushamba, unapita nairobi tuu ukienda shule ama ukirudi gishagi

Haha this is why me hukuwa a nervous freak niki purchase anything of value… Ntapanda mat and peep once in a while into the box to check everything is in order.

I agree. Some things defy logic

:D:D

:Denzi za nokia N series niliuziwa matope wrapped with a casing ya n72

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hehe…hii iliweza

Reminds me @Adeudeu akinunua case ya simu imebadikwa poster ya siasa.

Kwani unafikiri hata hizo huwa unakimbilia Kenyatta Avenue zimetoka wapi:D:D:D:D

Pure blood leta hekaya complete.

:D:D:D:D:D
senji

Nairobi deal ya mlango ya nyuma is a no-no to me. The risks always outweigh the returns if any