Nairobi trade fair

Very true!

Adults 40 Bob kids 20bob

[ATTACH=full]130259[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]130260[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]130261[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]130262[/ATTACH]

Taxify better my fren! Saa hii kuna Ksh. 20/km offer.

kuna nduthi mahali uko utafika kabla igurume

Woi uchumi uko shini, no traffic ama

Kumejaa sana.

Good to hear that

Best stand I visited was KDF, but they don’t allow mbishas

I completely concur,quite intriguing

tell us more

the co ordination was superb and they had on display quite a number of terrifying guns.
on show case was also video clips of the linda nchi operation into somalia. The air force and navy were also present.
they also had the various types of IEDs on display and that small rover that is used to access,assess n neutralise those ieds

KCAA also were educating people on drones. The law on the same was to be passed very soon.

so to operate a non military drone this is what you have to do: acquire licenses and permits, go for training in SA and then come back to kenya and do some tests.

They gave several scenarios where drones had caused harm- one was in mozambique where a drone was sucked into a jet’s engine and almost caused a crash,another incident was on mombasa road where a drone crashed into a vehicle which lost control and killed the guys.

so after getting the certification, one will log into a portal made by KCCA and submit a time they will want to fly the drone as well as the co ordinates they will be using at the time.

on farming starke ayre’s stand was also nice.
They hd this very big kales and spinach the size of a hand.
illuminum greenhouses were also good.