Nairobi

Cowards but also sociopaths…they killed people jana usiku kwanza mama

I’m looking at this as a Kenyan and I don’t care about the leaders. I totally don’t support the demonstrations as long as they lead to chaos and violence. I also don’t support retaliatory attacks because as I said before, if our country descends into anarchy ans civil war, it is we the common wananchi who will lose and not the said leaders

[MEDIA=twitter]931820436131807232[/MEDIA]

Iebc must be devolved!

Yes ndo asiseme war ilikuwa unfair

it’s diplomacy at it’s best…hata countries must declare war kabla an attack

we are preserving our energy for 2022 my friend, you think ruto needs just vote to make it???

Protecting your business, remember security starts with you, for the guys that think they hold the monopoly to violence and destruction, hii ujinga ya kuharibu mabiashara ya watu won’t be condoned any more, guys are armed to the teeth waiting for your stupidity.

Dont forget
[ATTACH=full]140090[/ATTACH]

Fcuk that!!! Hii ujinga ikaperekwa huko kwenu Kisii, trust me, the same would happen.

Kalenjins are naturally defensive, you remember what happened between Kisumu - kericho border. Nyongo is great. He intervened before it became “arrow roots” galore

Heheh logical thinking has broken down i see heheh…

Were kalenjins defensive when they killed those kikuyu in kiamba church?

Unajua defensive ni nini mbwa ii?

Umbwa ni mamako mtoto ya umbwa

Jibu swali wacha kudeflect

Na nlikuambia mkisii mzuri ni yule tayari amekufa we sijui unangojea nini

It’s called posturing. A show of force to give the other party a chance to back down. All animals do that , it is meant to minimize casualty. But you wouldn’t know about that, would you.

NONSESNE

No because when it was back then nilikuwa naenda kisha narudi kusikia news watasema nini. And thats how people fear you coz they will never know when you can strike

Mungich, you’re incredibly stupid, now think for a minute, do they have businesses in that area ?:rolleyes::rolleyes: