Nairobi

@uwesmake since iyo jangili ingie office huku buruburu annex maji si shida uliza @Halfjadhe Halfkyuk . Sorry i meant umoja

Typical Kenyans,they queue up to vote for someone, then complain afterwards.Now water rationing is back full swing ,and i laugh when people say that Polycap guy will handle the technocrat duties.I knew that he was useless and not an experienced leader when i saw him shouting and ordering people around in a certain documentary. Kidero was useless and did not hide his incompetence ,Sonko is more useless and using PR to lie to people

Accountability would be easy because we can pressure the national government and the management will be streamlined. in addition,bureaucracy that is needed to implement projects would have been sorted out making it easy to plan nairobi and implement commuter transport systems with minimal challenges like consultations

SONKO maze tangu uingie maji imekauka inakam mara 2 kwa wiki n used kukuja 3 ama 4 in a week what changed
?? u

Ukweli kabisa, hapo umeongea with the wisdom of a village elder. Voting for Sonko was a big mistake. Badala atengeneze barabara na atuletee maji kazi yake ni kufukuza mapoko from the CBD. We would have been better of with PK

Or Kidero for that matter

I made a big mistake voting for RAO only for him to boycott elections

U think songo made it clear anasimama pony one term.

Hehehe…some Jubilee guy was here praising Sonko for ending the water rationing in Nairobi and I asked him to hold his horses to avoid premature celebration nikaambiwa niketi paleeeee…

Tumesema mara kwa mara maboy wetu PK ama Migush tu ndio wangeleta progress.

It’s funny this question was posted on here 6 months ago. Completely different answers.

Many duties were taken out of the national government because it had failed for more than 50 years. The problem becomes when the choice to transform is tasked to a voter. They don’t have a clear view. So they appoint the loudest mouth. Let me be clear that you do not need the smartest person to do it. But rather the most efficient. There are many out there, but they have no voice in our culture.

We will never learn

He rode on a popular wave and that was bound to happen. It couldnt get any worse under Sonko. Look at how he poured hawkers in streets. Further to that, it was well known that there was a boardroom deal to have him lead Nairobi. Where is Peter Kenneth?

First and foremost let me start by congratulating the jubilee brigade for electing Sonko through the Kumira kumira slogan. Secondly let me hope the increased permit fees, water rationing and hawkers on the CBD only affect the NASA brigade. We tried to reason with you six months ago and you shut us down reminding us of tano tena. Well jioneeni kwa macho! My parting shot is: Ukipanda pantosha utavuna pankwisha!