Naivas the 1st casualty.

Knowing Kenya watu wa health dept are salivating ile mbaya. Sasa nikukamua supermarkets bila huruma.

Io naivas ya machokos nilikula kuku na pilau karibu nikufe…

What baffles me is the stupidity with people,yaani unanunua perishables kama nyama sukuma mandizi kwa supa to me huo ni ujinga was hali ya juu

Khupipi lazima aingie soko, sio?

He he he!
Kuwa mpole

Haha … mujamaa hii ndo gani tena

watu wa ital soup with plantain and banana na kichwa ya mbuzi hatuna stress…

Nguruwe ya Abdul niaje

Our Kenya hasn’t reached such a level of responsibility… The way our society is crooked! Consumer laws/rights = zero…

Knee-jerk attention-grabbing stunts dont count for shit, Mutua should explain to the.people of Machakos why his administration has not been conducting these tests regularly, otherwise watu wa macha sulfites mutazidi kumumunya, that ban will be lifted in a few weeks.

Knee jerk reactions![ATTACH=full]249039[/ATTACH]
That’s what Mutua suffers from.

Word. He is pretending he was not aware that people have been using pyrosulfite for preservation. Na alijua tu. Fakem.

Next investigation should be on these fruits (bananas, oranges and apples) being hawked around. Ukikula lazima ikupatie heartburn

Tunataka nyama iko na nzi…plain and simple

some scandals are revealed by the media, not only in kenya even in other countries and its after such revelations that the authorities take action, I dont think its fair to label the governor names on this particular issue.

That said I think its good to have an honest society, hapa kenya ni ujanja tu mingi, as mentioned above just label the meat, and clearly indicate the preservative used and the amounts added.

Honestly, wewe unafikiri gavana hakujua pyrosulfite inawekwa kwa nyama? Ukienda kwake saa hii unajua utapata kilo hamsini ya hiyo nyama ameweka (ya Naivas!) kwa freezer. Na ataikula kabisa. Halafu anasimama hapo akijifanya kutetea wananchi wasipewe “cancer”. Just because it scores him mileage. Na anajua tu ni sarakasi. Nkt. Fakim

Poa sana tea boy wa KWFT

Kumbe saa hii ningekuwa najua kwenu.Lakini ombi langu la kukuchunisha sukuma kabla ufee liko ngangari

I thought mtu akipata kakitu lazima aishi maisha Randan…Guilty as charged…naumwa na mahali kidogo nakumbuka nyama ya Naivas yenye ilitaste funny…na za NAS ziko aje?

Hehe … khasia