Nakula hii.

hiyo ni mkia unakula dry fry!

Hapo iko ile sodium metamorphosis ya nyama, hakuna inzi kwa meza

Pale njiru kangundo road , ukienda bypass kuna place wanauza vichwa za kuku kwa magunia , yule jamaa wa mwiki anapajua, just bought 20kg za weekend !

Naona unapenda sausage

@Motokubwa, tuwekee recipe ya mùtura hapa… na njia bora ya kuipika na kuiandaa.

What is it with some people?

MAKE sure you trust the cook and the source.
Most mutura are made from unborn calves…as a result of slaughtering a gestating cow.
Problem is that nothing is lost on this foetus. Everything is siagwad, including makagary, eyes, fur, anus…everythin and made into mutura.
You will never see those mtura guys eating any of these…

MTU was Turetio so ungeachia hapo kwa ‘nothing is lost’…but lasima utaje mukunduste sio?

nyama ya njau inaitwa veal

kana ihuno

bado ni veal

bona mnasiaga mpaka meno ya hio veal

ndio muongeze calcium Kwa mwili, na we don’t charge you for that

My Sis in law is on her way here and in her luggage is some mutura as I requested. Wacha tuseme hiyo si kuli from the day @Meria Mata said that even unborn calves make it to the mutura…

Unakula chakula ya mbwa mbona

sema “Tuhuno”
taamu saidi, very soft meat

Nani anakula ‘tuhuno’ ?
Best mutura you make it as you slaughter goats, for your family day[ATTACH=full]249266[/ATTACH]

trade secret papa

Mbona this guys can’t just wear gloves while handling that meat.Do you trust Mureithi at such an intimate level? Wallai this guys will be spinning that meat, make a quick trip to the toilets ,get out without washing their hands and continue cutting your meat.I have witnessed :meffi::meffi:

Sikuli hizo