Nakumatt Eviction...

Yes

Damn! :frowning: Pole sana maze! :eek: The ‘excuse’ being what?

Tupromote supa za mtaani

Out with the bad, that space at junction will be taken by another player very fast, footfall is very high there

I have spent a fortune there, that area was home when I finally broke the shackles of survival in Nairobi. I know most staff there. I wish them well.

Worm’s eye view: Your greed cost you hiyo tenga 243

How now,?

Now that Nakumatt is kinda going down, Tuskys is the major player in that sector, and quickly they are taking advantage with their PR like celebrating an anniversary for Tuskys Juja mall with akina willy paul etc. Plus they have done renovation of their stores, they are more spacious like Tuskys Ruaka, unlike akina quickmart kuna hadi moshi ya deli na bakery, low roofings quite a put off

How so?:confused:

I really pity those employees of Nakumatt. Especially the old ones.

Hi dear,niko hapa junction pia,can we meet and a cup of cappushino?

Overtime ndio huuwa watu huko

Next tutaskia mhindi ametorokea Dubai kama yule Wa Triton

Nice detailed report…wueh. Iii damu ndo inakula Makunatt

Walk with me on this:
@SnazzyKenyan you are a businessman. Obviously whatever you supplied them must have had a mark up. A healthy one I presume.
And knowing how Kenyans conduct their business,I believe you should have accepted to lose part of your mark up to oil the payment process. 243K bob is a lot to just let go like that. Are we together so far?
If only you had agreed to let some paper pusher have some part of the mark up,you should have recoupped your initial investment… Where your greed comes in.

But again,I can not blame you wholesomely. Maybe you are one of those incorruptible business people…

My worm’s eye view!

[USER=23428][/user]

@the sxumfaka soma hiyo

They have no parking in Ruaka making people driving to the place opt for cleanshelf and quickmart

Quickmatt too is coming up very well

@Fala 12 my experience with Chadarana is the buy one get two of nearly expired or already expired products. ABC Place outlet to be exact. Some years back… Did they clean up this part of their show?