Nakumatt is restocking courtesy of Tusky - There is hope

Kaii turi aingii atia ituraa ririi.dauma hau quickmatt kuguraa kanyama ithaa ringii.No komiite gatingiriika

:D:D:D:D Turi aingii muno, guraga kagoko kienyeji hau quickmart Na tutamtam twagokenia ciana.

well said.

i agree with you on most parts but not on this. supermarkets have their own brands. it doesn’t harm to do that unless you’re actively slowing down the sales of the other brands.

You guys went bonkers over my pet peeve! It’s whom you know… got it.

One of these SAD days… KaBoom!!

[ATTACH=full]137304[/ATTACH]

I believe the same should apply to Mumias, Panpaper and all these failed institutions. I know farmers “depend” on some of these institutions but if you observe keenly, you will observe that the farmers are miserable, the institutions are miserable and the GOK is miserable… everyone is miserable!! So, what’s the point???

The small fish will be sentenced to death (life in prison). The big fish will continue to enjoy their ill gotten loot including the Ksh 30 million they pocketed as the death insurance payout for the assassinated auditor.

Money does not just evaporate, it changes hands, unless you light it up in a bonfire. That is what in simple terms has happened here, the question is what will be done about the illegalities and criminal activities that were associated with such exchanges?

Don’t be so hard on the journalists who learned a long time ago, that asking the right questions could mean the difference between a salary at the end of the month or time spent tarmacking and in some cases life or death. Doing an exposé no longer makes one a hero, the vast majority Kenyans with their short term memories (people have their own problems to deal with) will have forgotten about it by the end of the following week.

Do you really expect anyone at a director or executive level in Nakumatt to wind up in prison any time soon for money laundering, tax evasion or numerous other crimes any time soon?

You have a good point brother.
I too don’t see what the fuss is all about. If Nakumatt can’t hack it in the current atmosphere, let it just die a natural death
Trying half hearted measures to resuscitate it will only take it the Uchumi way of throwing good money after bad. For how long will the propping up continue and what’s the guarantee that it will ever again stand on its own?
Once the customers are gone, enticing them back takes almost a miracle.

I have never met a welder in Kenya with

1. Perfect regulation power cables and 2.whovuses real insulation tape to cover joints, instead of Kuala.

You have never met the Master Welder Babuon

Yenyewe hawa welders ni kama huenda wote to the same school of recklessness.

No variety at all, nakumatt is already dead

The landlord seem to have gotten a better offer from a rival supermarket. They awaited the last day to serve them notice of eviction. Nakumatt pad 30 million the next day but it was too late. They went to court and restocked the branch. Court ruled against them and Junction offered to deduct the late interest payment. Nakumatt accepted and move out its stock.

True i can’t argue against facts but my prayer and hope is that Tusky takes over nakumatt completely. I assume restock it is just the first step.

watu WA Ruaka tunawaonea 18

Not really, I am from a rural area, past that place. It’s my shopping area.

Muchatha - Banana or Ndenderu - Karura?

Karura.

Kapot or sufuria?