NAKURU CHOPPER TRAGEDY #PART TWO

You are a very brilliant man. So it took the govt one week to bring in the geologists? Sorry but only an idiot would believe that a sonar was unable to detect in shallow waters as lake Nakuru. No sonar was brought simply because non is available.

Like I said, Karma never sleeps. Bull’s eye

Thank you my lad. it’s been long since someone complemented me on my brilliance. FYI I got to learn that lake Nakuru is not as shallow as we may think, apparently the divers are being hindered by the depth of the lake, poor visibility due silt, dirt including plastic bags and containers, so many metallic objects, rocks and dead trees underwater.
The rescue team mpaka wamekua wakipata typhoid and other waterborne diseases due to the massive population of the lake.

Thanks for the information. Learning is a continuous process. We stop growing when we stop learning.

Seems we were in the opposite sides even then, I voted for UK in 2002. That’s why Mimi huskia ni kama kelele, nikikumbushwa mambo ya kibaki tosha, I can’t totally relate.

what?? kwani wanadive bila protective gear and O2 masks?
we wonder why we’re a global laughing stock

Are you a negativo by nature?

On Thursday, a sonar was brought in to help scan for any object trapped inside the water. So far nothing has been recovered in the past four days.

“Due to the shallowness of the lake, the sonar can only cover a narrow area but with the magnetometer, we are hopeful that we will have results,” said Mr Kipseba. http://www.nation.co.ke/counties/nakuru/Geologists-Nakuru-copter-crash/1183314-4159876-5xtprk/index.html

Was it also karma for Jakuon’s friend?
http://www.nation.co.ke/image/view/-/4153566/medRes/1789949/-/er0bbw/-/4.jpg
Ntimama in this video tells Jakuon to his face that he was responsible for killing 600 people. Jakuon in 2007 did his thing and likened the killing of people to a Man-U football match after running his 41 vs 1 campaign. One would of course not know if she lost a relative or friend due to the actions of the duo to have the context of what she said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUO0N16Wgyo

She also calls for peace, but that’s a word some seem allergic to. Where is the hate in advocating for peace? It is a mystery as to why some would surmise she died out of karma but somehow cannot also explain why the pilot, a personal friend of Jakuon did not die from the same cause.

Are you a geologist? Do you know how sonar works? Only an idiot who does not know how things work would purport to be an expert while exhibiting their gross inferiority complexes with astounding excellence.

Boss you whitewashing the lady’s evils in so many paragraphs but it wont change the fact that she died ahead of who she was wishing death. Deal with that first

Nice try at a side show, what is there to white wash? Did you know her, because it might help if you could illustrate her evils in greater detail. Is Ntimama dead or is he alive? Is she at fault for stating the obvious which some seem to believe is impossible to their mortal goD?

Death is a fact of life, she simply stated it bluntly without sugar coating it, the persons she talked about are not mortal, when their time comes, it shall happen, just like it did to her. Perhaps you can tell us why the pilot and the other passengers had to die if indeed this was karma.

Brother, you don’t hold a monopoly on knowledge. Just because the govt tells you that it brought in sonar does not mean it was actually brought. It could be in the portal, you know. Back to basics. Let us not excuse mediocrity. Available data put the lake’s depth at an average of 3 mitres give or take with the extreme depth not being more than 8m unless you have data to the contrary from high up your ass. Siltation is a reality in our water bodies thus the depth is greatly reduced. The helicopter went down while flying low(witness statements). With all this in mind, you still believe that a serious search and rescue exercise would fail to turn up the bodies and wreckage? You need prayers

Why are you conviniently forgetting that it took hours for boats to show up. Boats. What about the purported sonar equipment? Fikiria kijana

You need a serious introspection of yourself to overcome some of your complexes against Africans and deep seated negativity. Why would anyone fathom that anyone has a monopoly of knowledge, not unless it yet another manifestation of a complex.

You have admitted by avoidance that you are not a geologist, you have also admitted that you are not a subject matter expert on how sonar works and its limitations. A low flying helicopter flies at what minimum speed? What is the momentum of a crashing helicopter and why wouldn’t its heaviest components plunge deep into the siltation, mud etc that you describe? The navy personnel are using sonar, do you have anything credible to the contrary to indicate that they do not have such standard operating equipment for what they do? If it is 8 metres deep at most by your statistics then I am sure you would appreciate why sonar is limited in its area of coverage. What makes a search serious? More than 40 of the existing divers?

It took hours because the boats allocated to the lake were re-allocated to Naivasha besides short comings in the time to react, a slow response does not mean that there is a lack of equipment that can be allocated to a search effort. There is prior and settled discussion on this, no need to rehash it to make an irrelevant point. If you are inviting me to embrace your warped thinking, pole sana, its not going to happen. Since you have something against Africans, what is your theory about this 18 day search in the USA in January that was called off with some of the bodies not found? Could it be that Africans were involved the search or was it because it took long for the equipment to get there, which means that the equipment did not actually exist and the news was only published as part of a public relations exercise?

The search for human remains from a plane that crashed into Lake Erie last month has ended, and DNA testing has identified three of the six people killed, an airport official said on Tuesday.

The search grid for the plane was narrowed using 3D mapping and other information from about 11 square miles of Lake Erie to about 300 feet by 600 feet, Bahhur said. Equipment from the NTSB was used to further narrow the search area and allowed divers to find the plane’s cockpit voice recorder, its emergency locator transmitter and other debris. https://apnews.com/999afe1a0f294cf084886ec991ee3b9e/sonar-scans-help-divers-target-lake-erie-plane-crash-search