Nakuru Chopper Tragedy.

I second you. This might have just been a stunt gone wrong but its nothing about partying all night. For those who know choppers it is hard for a helicopter to fall to the ground like a rock. Besides we all know choppers operate at 500ft. The higher you go the less lift you get also air is thinner up there. With that said I think he was trying to do a low pass possibly to impress and the chopper got clipped and it was hard to recover and as it spun uncontrollably crushed into the water…and we all know what happens to aircrafts that crush in water, they disintegrate. Now my question is this… why are they not picking up on the transponder… is it off?

Iko swali kidogo; do heli owners hire they own pilots or are they supplied by the maintenance companies? Reason I ask is there are certain protocols and policies any company handing equipment worth $Ms should enforce religiously. I don’t care how cute, scrumptious or fine that duckling is, there simply some (shit) you must not do.

I can see a mat driver pulling stunts like that but… or maybe I don’t know how to have fun.

:D:D I haven’t heard the word Dingbat since the days I used to attend rock night at carni

Could have been a mix of partying and showing off. If we take drunk driving seriously, they should take drunk flying even more seriously.

Bro,
Indeed they have done a lot of work but aircraft seldom crash and not with the frequency of this model when you factor in the age of the aircraft at the time of the crash (at least within Kenya). Naturally sober hands are necessary to ensure survival, but in the event of a stall, your chances are limited. I think the investigation should be as thorough no matter where it leads to.

May have been being drunk and trying to impress the lady before coming back to the hotel since they never checked out or even stayed in for more than 45 mins. Maybe even they were not going to Narok that day that is why they partied that hard… Would not risk interacting with his high profile clients such as Sent Kihika or Uhuru while high. Poor judgment and recklessness.

One of the witnesses( a lady) said she was startled by the unusually loud noise and when she came out of the house she saw the chopper was flying unusually low. She watched it for sometime and observed that at no time did it seem to be in trouble. This was a stint gone wrong, maybe coupled with fatigue and a hangover.

makosa ilifanyika

But of course, reports indicate he was a show off.

Dereva ni mlevi na makanga ni mwizi :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry dereva ni mlevi na abiria ni walevi :p:p:p

Yet another example of a dim eye enchanted by a shiny eyed yellow, yellow.
They deny it, they write denigrating articles about shiny eyes but can never get enough of their women.

Ala!!

What better way to beat the ‘kabila adui’ than to whip their mguu-hockey-stick-protruding-forehead-jigger-infested chicks with that whip-like mjulubeng, and ideally sire with them little flat-nosed football-loving boys and girls that spell Baba in small letters?

That is the beginning of all nation-healing diearogue.

Nimetumia stereotype zangu zote. Naomba Crayonman asiwe ameamka.

i need to laugh

fatigue na ulevi ni noma

Air Crashs Investigators have reported for duty I see. I’m sure no one has been on a chopper here but ni kimouthing mlipenda

Hata Space Shuttle hatukuiona na macho.

Huyu ndio yule only her first name, Veronica, was given in the manifest?

Malowa was a wierd fellow. He enjoyed the company of beautiful women but was a ‘simba wa circus’ sio ‘simba mla watu’ kama Uwesmake. He would rarely bed any of the women he had fun with. His woman was the bottle. Even in SA during training, the school had a self service bar. They believed in the integrity of the students. So you’d just serve yourself and write down your own receipt. In the morning the guy would be slumped on the couches. Same thing led to his dismissal from KAF. But he was a talented airman. RIP

Ongeza high explosive sexy night ,dry fry manenos

It sounds like he pushed the envelope and misjudged the final few seconds.

Those saying that controlling a chopper is kid’s work need to look at that clip above. It is fine balancing between three dimensions.

Fresh WD40 in the system coupled with little bed-rest ni hatari. We see its effects every Sunday morning on Lang’ata Rd., Uhuru Highway and Waiyaki Way where high performance automobiles climb the roundabouts and dividers.

Lakini now we need to end this extended campaign season. The support teams live like rockstar roadies, from town to town, in hotels where awestruck staff urge them on, and with per diems burning in their pockets. Naomba tu wasibebe waheshimiwa wakiwa elevated.

Women ni disaster. Especially a woman who u just want to hit and run…the devil has his/er wifi hotspot in them while u are with them. They switch off ur upper head unaanza kufuata ur lower head.
@GeorginaMakena and her brigade please dont see this.