Nakuru County gone to the dogs.

I no longer get as many scholarship offers as I used to when I was still active in academia. Remember they usually come from colleagues abroad…but will try one last time to see if I can still get some…Its usually very very easy to get a PhD scholarship.

I want one too …

Lee can only blame himself.
The math was pretty obvious, Nakuru is 70% kyuks and kales. Kales will always vote as a block, majority kikuyus were in UDA… Sasa who advised him to stick with jubilee?

there are people in kenya who want just that. wakikuyu.

take thika bus park for example. huko 2010-2011, ilikuwa clean na lots of free space even for the weary traveler to sit as they decide which bus/mathree to take.

Fast forward 2021, you might just have been describing that bus park. halafu serikali ikitaka kuwaondoa, for the benefit of the entire local population, waanze kuuliza mnataka watoto wetu wakule wapi. the sad thing is that dumbass politicians feed on that nonsese for votes.

so unamaanisha kura yako ya woman rep wewe ulimark contestants wawili ndio iharibike?

Ballot paper ya womens rep I left BLANK, folded it & put it inside that useless pink box.
Hiyo ni ujinga, mimi hapana tambua

Stop parading your kumbafuness low IQ here, so according to you all those who vote for a particular governor have to vote for the same senator? Wah…100k voters can vote for one candidate say governor and the same 100k vote for different senate candidates. Assmio thinking is a curse bonobo wewe.

It is the same narrative that was used by Rigathi to allow Sienta vans to act as Matatus in Nyeri.
Mediocrity after mediocrity…in 3 months Nakuru itakuwa chafu zaidi

For those who want to know why Lee lost, let me give you a clear analysis.

Nakuru is 60%-65% Kikuyus
30%-35% Kipsigis and few Tugens
Apprx 5%-10% Others (Majority Kisiis)

So, there are many ways to be the governor but the easiest path is:
i) To be a Kikuyu
Ii) To choose a Kipsigis deputy
iii) To get more than 30% of the Kikuyu votes

On Lee’s case, first blunder was to drop a Kipsigis deputy. Who does that?

Second blunder was to openly support Raila in a Kikuyu-majority county. That is simply and unnecessarily sabotaging your chances of winning.

Returning hawkers and matatu huko town will be a very moronic idea

Tugeges per excellence!

Hi back @ranny. Wamatangi is a good choice…out out out Nyoro. I thought Kaba Kabogo stood a chance:confused:!! Jungle made a huge mistake…he should have fought for his seat. He is very development minded.
I still think we should have given Wamuratha the boot and gone for Nungari.

:D:DWacha izo wewe.

Yani Wamuratha wa makeki aliingia , Nungari is my mums favourite …thou sis ni watu wa Nairobi

But deep down si mnachekelea mamungich vile ni wajinga juu in english hao husema cutting off your nose to spite your face… yaani wanaonesha Uhunye madharau wakishikana na Arror. Henway wacha tuone kama Arror atawasaidia.

Wewe ndio low IQ.

[MEDIA=twitter]1558127949710336002[/MEDIA]

How did that last guy become a lawyer? Judge anauliza a simple question msee anamzungusha ni kama ameulizwa swali ya astrophysics.

Pumbavu, u still don’t gerrit. From your rant huko juu, unamaanisha lazima wale woote watavote say governor A, wote wachague senator A so that senator A and Govn A end up with same number of votes. Which is practically not the case as those who vote govn A can vote senator B, C etc hence senator A end up with less votes than govn A. You need a brain transplant ASAP if your current pea sized brain cant comprehend this. The twitter you have attached is a very different scenario, Meffi

Re-read my previous statement very slowly and watch that video I have posted because comprehension seems to be your problem.

What I mean is if the total cast ballot papers including spoilt votes for president is 100k in one county, that number should be consistent for governor, women rep, mp, senator and mca.

Jungle’s deputy i think was uhuru’s cousin Nyokabi. that also messed him up