Namba of Children to Have............the Sad Case of Mama Ka-baba

Hate Speech.
Ningekutukana lakini leo ni Sunday… Mungu akubariki kijana.

1 Like

Hahaha, ngui îno

Hapo ulipatwa 10 nil :D:D:D

1 Like

Stereotype galore, brats are not a reserve of single mothers only.
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Spiderman_2564cb_5320101.jpg

couch enyewe hii shida ni ya society collectively.people may hate to hear this but it’s the truth. elders wa Kikuyu wamewacha their responsibility towards the youth. in short matimaheaga mataro uuria kwagiriire.

:eek: :D:D:D:D:D

Múcene watigîirwo arúme thikú ici.

Guka, what you are doing is like pissing on the mama’s grave.

I imagine that you were quite close to her for you to have accompanied her for the “brat’s” funeral. That means you observed the gradual decline of the giy fron a boy to a “brat”. As a close friend, what did you do? Ama ulitaka tu DF? You now have a chance to replace kabuda.

1 Like

He couldn’t interfere. It isn’t “african”.

1 Like

Aviator, riu nikii mami? Tiga emotions kairitu. We tried but there is ver little you can do if the mother is adamant that she is doing the right thing.

In any case, as we say, a growing tree is straightened when young. We were not there when the Ka-baba thing was developing into a malignancy.

Hi oh all-knowing, most beautiful and gracious (jijazie…)? Umekosa niccur or bruh ya kuchokosa, eh?

You two should win some award for this game you’re playing. I wouldn’t suspect it with how much you hate each other’s guts (or lack thereof).

Well, then be there for her during her mourning. Na sababu wewe ni fisi, don’t try you know what.

Aviator, ou can be sure I’ll console her like she’s never been consoled before.

And who told you I have even a drop of fisiness my dear, such a loving guy like me?

I still remember what you posted on elections day.

@Nefertities = Msapere! (who could have thought?)…

:D:D:D:D:D did you see this part?

1 Like

I call bullshit

Your eloquence is outstanding, Onanist.

@junkie gay niaje?

slow much.tell @Nefertities to educate your ignant ass