namegewa ama simegewi

hehehe, buda jaribu kubonga naye, but how sure are u ball ni wewe umempa, kutoa ball siyo kitu fiti but amani yako ni lzama, juu umesema hujakosea huyo diva

:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek:

That’s the best way to react if ever a woman tried to go physical on you. Just run Amok, skunk crazy

Inaweaza kuwa amekusave kama Josh. kwa phone;)

hapana mdau 50 missed calls is too much , something is cooking .

Na kuletewa ulee. Ngojea mtoi ufanye DNA

Summary.

1. Unelimiwo chaba
  2. Chaba inapaliliwo
  3. Chaba ni ya JOSH
  4. Kuguru sio kuku ati afugwe
  5. Eda pare karumaido usafiche mecho uki turisa loho na Legend!

Stupid woman

Yes pregnancy can be a bitch, take it from me, lakini ingine …
Sometimes you do not want to talk to anyone, it happens, sometimes you want to cry because milk has spilt , sometimes you are too friendly… Hormones
Hata hivo, you need to sit her down and tell her while you understand her, she needs be considerate and sensible .
Tell her what you won’t accept

The most sober comment/advice.
When Woman is pregnant, she is at times not herself. Never heard of a woman who asks for mahindi choma at the middle of the night ni January? Some even vomits when they see certain characters. Give ur woman time to carry the little one to term. Usiskize mawaidha ya wadau hapa…utapoteza kaka.

Kunguru…

If she has started treating you like shit, you are going to have a sad depressive life unless you kick her out…

Umeingizwa chobo my frien

I agree 100%.
This is a test of your Manliness.
Nobody said it would be easy,no pain no glory.

:D:D:D

Kama unafikiria 50 missed calls ni too much,angalia simu ya Bibi yako !..
Kikikikkkk…
Kutombewa lazima utombewe ata kama wewe ni Nani!
Accept and move on.

Huyo mwanamke ana ujinga. Yaani you have to live in shit because she can’t come to grip over her hormones! Are you even sure the kid is yours?

I am shocked that he even continues to allow her to live under his roof

…na kutopdresiwa haswa!

enyewe kweli with age comes wisdom,compare and contrast advice given by @Kasighau and @jinchuriki . my advise ,vile kasighau amesema. if it starts getting physical its time to end it.