Nancy Sonnie

ndiye huyu
[MEDIA=twitter]895526320066711552[/MEDIA]

Lakini si ni kumaanisha it’s an entire syndicate. From those oga bros, to Equity staff, to the police. Coz how come every person who’s been arrested for “fraud” points a finger at her and nothing happens to the bitch? Lakini it’s good these guys are laughing about it. Mimi ukinifanya hivi na ni prove ni wewe, siezi kuwacha. Huwa sichokozi mtu lakini nikichokozwa mi hurespond na fujo. I’ll lay low for like six months, then pay some fuckers to throw concentrated sulfuric acid at her pretty face. She’s done this to so many people that she won’t know exactly who did it.

Unaona hio tweet nime embed hapo juu…go read the replies…issa thread.

:smiley:
[MEDIA=twitter]895394194222714880[/MEDIA]

Can be hard to prove her involvement. She’s definitely working with others, possibly hackers maybe even insiders.

do u have more threads ama ni hiyo tu?

Circumstantial evidence shows she’s part of it. How do you explain police arresting 5 different guys for example…all the guys say she requested to use their Equity bank accounts…these guys do not know one another, so they couldn’t have met to plan on how to frame her…as an investigator, after coming across 5 different cases where she’s the common denominator, how do you not arrest her, unless you’re also part of it?

Maybe she’s lucky no cop has joined the dots. I doubt our cops keep proper records/ database of people to keep on their “radar” .

Hii Kenya ni ndogo. Sharing pics on SM can ruin your life. Hiyo picha yake ndio ilimuuza then one victim called her out, followed by confessions of other guys.

I hear they are more threads. Follow that hash tag

shait. na nilikuwa nimemweka hapa jana kama commercial break

rusha atm yako kasee

Sijasoma nipatie summary tu

Yeah she cannot be the brainchild of it all.

hata situmii bank account. muhindi hutulipa cash

Ni uyo?
[ATTACH=full]118353[/ATTACH]

I don’t buy this. Kwanza those banking fraud investigators, ati hakuna yeyote alinotice pattern kwa hizo kesi kadhaa zenye wali-investigate? Even by Kenya Police standards that would be extremely pathetic.

If you want to prove she’s conning her, make sure there is a trail of funds. Like MPESA transactions.

Kabisa 419 boys ni wengi sana huko pande za TRM!!

:D:D
Fafanua uncle.
[ATTACH=full]118374[/ATTACH]