nani amewai wacha Tap hajafunga (Floods)

:D:Dmakosa ilifanyika

usingizi iyo time huwa tamu

Langata Cemetery.
:D:D

Kijana kwani hutambui one bedroom iko na bafu…hehehe. Kwangu ni kitchenette lakini. I always make sure there are no dishes in the sink and the tap is fully closed. I am so sensitive about water than I even half flush the toilet when I take a piss.

Well water flows freely. Ilifika living room toka kitchen. Kiasi ikaenda BR, ingine LR. Floor slope matters.

Ai Nani atakubali kutumwa huko sasa, take a bribe bwana

:D:D:D:D

Naingia nyumba iko na kitchen floor traps. All of my floods start there.

Nyinyi Kwisa.

Mbona kitu mtu huona ya kwanza ni towel…?? Mimi nlikuwa nafikiria towel na blanket lakini ukiangalia size ya blanket and how much it will cost kuget ingine…

Mimi hadi wa leo some of my carpets hazijawai oshwa… Place nliweka zimekaa hapo for tusemee miezi kadha… Pole lakini…you lucky you had someone to help… Mimi 2am iliniget nkikausha tu…

[ATTACH=full]135331[/ATTACH]

:DHadi mende hu-drown

Wooi wooi…mine was a vv bad experience. I left the tap on. How I do not know, oh and there were some dirty dishes in the sink so I hear you denis. Coming home I find a note on the door from the Local Authority that I should collect my new keys from their office as they had to break into my flat. The water flooded everywhere. It made it’s way out of course. Managed to cause serious damage to the ceiling of the person below me…waaah…niliona maajabu. One, I did not have contents insurance and the flat was carpeted. I keep my flat minimalist so my wifi router and other electronics were on the floor so got damaged. That experience taught me the meaning of one word…INSURANCE. 2nd lesson learnt electronics should never be on the floor.

I had to get someone to come and remove the carpets as the smell was unbearable and install floor boards. The Local Authority hit me with a hefty emergency call out charge and changing of the lock. My neighbour below reported me for malicious damage as we don’t get on because I had reported her earlier for playing vvv loud music late at night every effing day and she had to be stopped…

Wee mmenikubusha a bad memory.
@Mrs D…uncle na boat hehehehehehehehe.

I did, over fifteen years ago.

I was living in a rented bedsitter in Ngong, Nairobi. The house had those toilets in the floor (i don’t know what they’re called).

One week we had a water shortage and I had absolutely no water in my reserve water drums. After using the toilet over and over, of course without flushing, it accumulated a fair mountain of shit and tissue paper.

On Sunday afternoon of that week, I went to the shops to buy something. Unfortunately I met friends who kept me busy for an about an hour and half.

Upon coming back, I open the gate to a horrific sight.

Apparently water had been pumped while I was away and I had forgotten to turn off the bathroom tap.
From my house’s doorway toward the gate, chunks of poop and tissue floated in a bubbling mess.

I hear you denis. Leaving dirty plates in the sink costed me thousands and thousands in damages.

There isn’t a dump smell in your house

Gaddem nigga

Haki I cannot stop laughing when I look at your avator, with big round red eyes and then machozi!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back in 2014 I was living in a these houses that share walls between neighbours and the septic tanks were located at the back, a fool came and built in the open space left between our row and the next row, thereby joining the rows. One night it rained heavily and flooded the backyard, tumelala nikaskia a bad smell ambayo haiishi, nikauliza wife mbona hiyo mnyambo yako haiishi… akasema hajanyamba, Ferk kuangalia brackish water was flowing from the bedroom washroom… Kumbe the water had flooded the septic tank alafu inaingia kwa nyumba through the bathroom drainage pipes…Yuk!!! It was bad, really bad. Had to dump so much stuff.

Kwanza kale kabasin mtu huweka ndani ya sink ka kuoshea rice and other dry cereals. Big mistake. Hiyo basin hublock drainage ya sink and you can find kumeflood. That happened at our home in shaggs. Kitchen hiyo siku ilingara kabisa hadi mende kwanza zikahepa kidogo juu ya njaa…

My goodness! The neighbours must have been in shock

Hako ka basin, the plastic one kalinicost mbiig. Now, I religiously make sure there is nothing in the sink coz if my tap just ran and ran till I got home, there would have been no damages. Better hizo dishes zikae by the sink as I am also not a fan of the dish washer. Chews your electricity and does not clean the mukimo and ugali dishes/masufurias etc off unless you do the 1st clean by hand so what is the point? I better just wash them myself.