Naona Nitakuliwa bibi

My jobo ilianguka vibaya sana last year , it’s barely picking up … mimi ni broke alpha male my fren . We all know no woman will respect a broke guy . It’s always about the money

Ati very sure? Huwa anatoa pussy anakupea unaenda nayo?
Huyo amekuliwa hadi na watchman wakwao job.

N by the way kama anafanya kazi Radisson Blue ujue mimi nimeikula pia.

The thought, the imagination, the suspicion, that unakuliwa bibi hurts kabisa.

I can only imagine what you are feeling.

You have three options,

1. Tembeza kiatu…but you might later on link with another kunguru
  2. Confront her…piga kelele, kua mkali, pea yeye curfew, track her movements, etc…but utakuliwa tu bado.
  3. Ignore and assume she is faithful…akiendelea kukuliwa bado.

Read Numbers 5:11-31 to understand even in the ancient days men went through the same and God had a solution that may still be applicable today:D

[ATTACH=full]282989[/ATTACH]

alpha

isn ot about money my fren… job huisha pesa huisha lakini mwanamke anajua simba ni nani hata bila pesa… Your false alpha status is the one that unfortunately unravelled as it was founded on money as its foundations but not the true hallmarks of an alpha

I am fucking Uwes’ wife daily but she still goes back to him

Relax, play cool, plan your exit strategy, occupy yourself with something else. Get concrete evidence then that where you part ways.
Also remember this where she brings you Hiv, most of these monied dudes always got something going on their genitals

unaishi wapi nikuje nikuulize kitu

[ATTACH=full]282990[/ATTACH]

Alpha without money will always be exchanged with another alpha with money …i’ve seen it soo many times bro…

Bro, repeat after me, you will be exchanged if you were never alpha in the first place… Pesa ndio ilikuwa inakufunika uchi unasifiwa unadhani wewe ni alpha… women are wired to massage you with masculine stories about yourself in order to separate you from your wealth…

When said money is finished ndio unaoneshwa your true colors… an Alpha without money is still an alpha and commands respect both from women and men in his realm… Respect/fear/enigma is the currency of the Alpha… money is just a tool

Tafuta pesa kijana wacha upuzi wa kushinda ukitrack bibi.
Coomer ni yake na yeye ndio ako nayo 24/7/365.
In all those hours ata kama umemuekea surveillance kuliko ya DCI believe me if she wants to give it up she will.
Women, especially married ones never lack a fisi hitting on them at any given time.

Control the money… Tell her you have a project that will bring you more than a million a month…

Ask her to borrow moneys from the fisi(s)…

Promise to buy her a car, or building her mom a house with your returns…

Continue borrowing her money and use her repeatedly…

uko stage inaitwa denial !

Will impregnating her be a form of immunity? With the current wave of moral decay, the wife will cheat with even 5kids on board

hii ni tabia ni ya beta male

rapist kumbe ni wewe?.. huyu khupipi alikuwa anakupikia mafwi ndio bado unalilia namna hii?.. Enyewe ulikaliwa chapattt kitambo brathe…

My Fren tafta pesa, wewe na uyu OP mko na the same problem, the only difference is OP amegundua anakuliwa but you have been deceived

golden advice bro…

[ATTACH=full]283017[/ATTACH]