Naona Ule Youth Leader Alikuwa mbegu Last Week Alikuwa Na Makesi Za Shamba

I meant vest, bullet proof jacket. Ule Jaduong alikuwa mtu wa Legion May.

1 Like

@aviator, seriously, DONā€™T do anything nasty.

Pris pris.

She is very much okay. I even bought that mega-pack ya diapers ya 700 bob.

mgeni siku ya kwanzaā€¦

I wont do anything
[SIZE=1]unless it becomes necessary[/SIZE]

It is all about those people think they can be mbiriyoneyas without exactly working for itā€¦ Oh, and also those mbiriyoneyas who want to eat other people puthi (OPP)ā€¦
And also those mbiriyoneyas who kill anything that moves but makes them uncomfortableā€¦ Like mongrels that pee or poo in their extensive backyards that have jaccuzzis

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]37525[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

noma sana haha

hii albino itauzwa milioni kadhaa

1 Like

Sasa tena nimekuwa albino? You guys mnanionea banaā€¦

1 Like

Kayole is different from Mbo I Kamiti and Kihiu mwiri which are land buying companies whose directors have stolen or sold off the land, anyone daring to look too deeply into those issues gets a bullet from those who stand to lose.

In Kayole Its more like some goons (mainly ODM) were imported into Kayole ,Ruai etc took over other peoples properties during PEV and then subdivided and sold them off cheaply. The owners cant reclaim or develop their land as these goons use thugs, cops and politicians to to enforce their ā€œoccupationā€.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/The-deadly-business-of-gangs-at-centre-of-urban-land-grabbing-/-/1056/2499736/-/10h8esd/-/index.html

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Cartels-leave-the-city-after-mysterious-killings-/-/1056/2499740/-/4ru9gjz/-/index.html

To others, he was a ruthless land grabber who commanded a gang that invaded and sold private property with impunity in a practice referred to in Sheng as mradi (project). But in between were those who considered him to be something of a benevolent villain, a modern-day Robin Hood who took over idle land and sold it at affordable prices to those who would not in normal circumstances have been able to afford it.

1 Like