Narok pia wamechoka na wale majamaa wa 54 %

Tano Tena.
IEBC watangaze tarehe rasmi ya safari ya Bondo.

1 Like

Are you sure??

Hahahahahaaaaw NASA wamejichocha. Siku ngapu zimebaki?. Remember Maraga et al had issues with the process not the outcome. Tick tocj
Nasa haooo!!!

am actually banking on Coast more than Kisii

Interesting

Gatirau even sounds like an insult.
Gatirau gaka!

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

at 2:10 into the video a voice can be heard saying “hahaha huyu jamaa amelewa, hata hana control hahaha…”:eek::D:D:D

#Someone tell Babuon hata kama alitoa Fidel kama sadaka na hata kama karibu atoe Rosemary kama kafara bado hatoboi,ngó!

17th October.

Even if Uhuru lost all of Kisii votes and they went to Nasa, they would still have over half a million votes to take the lead and considering the comment Raila made in kajiado, Uhuru wont lose everything there. considering the voting patterns at the coast, it will be a miracle if they get 50% voter turnout since they already have their governor. the Rift and Central already feel slighted hence they will turn out to the last man to vote so will Luo Nyanza. there might be a bit more apathy in the Western block since they might feel they did their part and the 1.4 million vote difference might seem unassailable. Since they are not known to be sticklers to the cause (as evident by Mudavadi) and they dont have their dog in the fight, Raila will have to camp there day and night to get 60% turnout. Ukambani Uhuru wont get anything as it was earlier. If Nilu wants to upstage Kalonzo, she most def doesnt want him to be VP. Uhuru stands to gain a bit more in MassaiLand so thats a bonus.
The gloves off comment might be interpreted to mean playing dirty, so this time the threat of violence might be perceived to be towards he other side.
with the current tirade by Uhuru, I feel like i felt during the skipped debate, my balls receeded back to my stomach but proved to be of little consequence. He still has one week to drown his sorrows before he sobers up and gets to the down and dirty business of campaign manenos.
Thats my Peni mbili

I agree with u majorly but I don’t agree with u on Ouru losing the Kisii vote. There has been attacks on Kisii, Maasai and Somali members of IEBC by NASA, will that change anything? I doubt.

It was hypothetical. He might lose a bit coz of the "Mtu yetu " Syndrome

Those eyes. Scary