NASA ALLEGES PLOT TO HAND POWER TO MILITARY

Siko sure kama kwa constitution iko na provison ya military taking over.

Usually when military takes over in coups and when it happens the constitution is abolished or suspended.

Pilbodi iligonga weta kwa kichwa !

And their only obstacle here would be the military…as they see it.

Nothing much to worry about…as long as @muchunu’s neck does not become @Ruffneck

What i love about the coming election is that a maximum of 700 guys per polling station will be a ver easy number to contain if need be. There are people who thrive in chaotic situations, why else would you bitch about security being enhanced yet you know electoral violence is a sad reality in kenya, need i mention al shabab ? Anyway 8/8 is inevitable, no MONKEY business will be tolerated…
RWNEBP

Kicks of a dying horse.

hapa huwezi ona cordiots, kama kawaida wanapita pembeni kimya kimya.
instead of campaigning, they waste time with useless press briefings and court cases then 8/8 waseme kimeibiwo! wataona cha mtemakuni.

RWNEBP

NIKO HAPA LETA FEELINGS

RWNEBP

Some one is having a hard time with his so called “chat with Uhuru”. Blocking some people after being asked burning questions
[ATTACH=full]114248[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]114250[/ATTACH]

700 is a good number. I remember in High School tulikuwa around the same number and had to make 2 queues at meal times, and in 45 minutes every one was served. At voting time naona by midday 99% will have voted

What question(s) did you ask? You probably insulted him and tried to cause chaos so that you could be bannes and come here to complain.

This is good news, that means no need to wake up so early like 2am to vote. Last time I was at the polling station by 2.30am and I found a queue. Voting started at 7am sharp.

:smiley:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reminds me of:
"Whatever those NASA guys are smoking must be very strong"

Priceless :slight_smile:

Raila atajikoroga mwenyewe tu… Kimeibwo Kimeibwo lamenting with his fellow counterparts in the name of principals and leading your followers to Canaan… Uthamaki Is 45million strong mpende msipende… Nasa tibim

[MEDIA=twitter]889120315544088576[/MEDIA]

Be very worried people, i promised an announcement on 7/8/2017

Hatuogopi hatutishiki. Tunangoja

The only reason there was a press conference today was to steal the fire from President Uhuru’s live video chat! So tulieni its well scripted