NASA Demonstrations SORRY ANASA Looting

Hehee, Dear RNBP/UOTP members… you can’t believe it but right now am peeling my potatoes to make me some vodka. It might take longer for it’s maturity but believe you me… Some day am gonna take a sip from a very tall glass of I told you so!
#weallfuckedup

Unachekesha. You can clothe a chokosh decently but it is still a chokosh at heart.

Kuna kitu inaitwa something valve that let’s out CO2 produced by the fermentation process without allowing air/oxygen from outside. Very important. Kama hauna tumia balloon.

Ongeza cabbage

[ATTACH=full]131530[/ATTACH] Cardinal Otunga Centre.

also those cars they have vandalized may be owned by NASA supporters

Church can be petty about this and say it is a direct attack on the Christian faith, and in particular the catholic church.:D:D:D

Kesho watu watawacha magari home

[ATTACH=full]131532[/ATTACH]
Hata shepat alitokkezea

[MEDIA=twitter]918100550792577024[/MEDIA]

Hii shida yoote ingekuwa avoided kama IEBC wange

[ATTACH=full]131535[/ATTACH]

Waongea kuhusu shida, hakuna shida iko bado. you can only push someone so far, but don’t ever think that they are either afraid…or stupid. Mark my words

Let the demos go on.

[MEDIA=tumblr]did=da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709;id=155395248400;key=jCmDr-9GP-5G9FtBO2IqIQ;name=sandeepthakore[/MEDIA]

So far no NGO’s or wakora activist have condemned the looting, robbery and violence directed at peaceful hardworking Kenyans by the thugs disguised as peaceful opposition protestors. Even our very own Kenya Human Rights Commission funded by citizens taxes are silent and probably at a seminar in another 5 star hotel. If police responded by equal force to the thugs, they will be here shouting at the top of their voices that the Police are infringing on their rights.

Since when do thugs rights become more important than their victims? Forget tear gas or pepper spray, live bullets will do. Make an example of the first 5 thugs and the rest will reconsider.

Getting bad, hadi lini!

colored water and subsiquent arrest kortini wapigwe fine 1000/ everyday

Una-peel kwani ni tumbukiza unapika?

Halafu wakivamiwa Na kuchpawa polisi analaumiwa. Leo hawalali

[MEDIA=twitter]918097708518428673[/MEDIA]

Orchestrated…

Really?