NASA Failed Us, Ukweli Isemwe

I agree with most of your views. But I don’t believe this lie that Nasa did not have agents. It’s possible they were not at every polling station, but I believe they had a wide enough agent coverage to show electoral malpractice.
This case was very easy. If Nasa provided Form 34As from their agents, and showed us differing numbers from what IEBC announced, their case would be very strong.
So why haven’t they done so?
Most people assume its because they didn’t have agents. But I’m of the view that they did have enough agents, but the Form 34As provided by their agents show the same figures as those provided by IEBC. Meaning if Nasa produced their agents forms, they wold have ended up helping IEBC in this case.
Out of 40,000+ polling stations, Nasa has failed to even provide 100 differing Form 34As.

5 Likes

NASA did not campaign. Why do I say that coz I did not see one T-shirt, leso or even poster Za president and billboards were like two only ziko na picture ya watu tano yet we looking for a prezzo and his deputy.

2 Likes

Elder @gashwin, Sir, njoo uone propaganda za watu wako…

[MEDIA=twitter]902458275819597825[/MEDIA]

2 Likes

They are likely to put the public on the harm’s way for their sake.

3 Likes

Nyendo ni zizo hizo @Mama Mboga .

So what is the solution?

Tone down our hopes

Wow? And where is the NCIC when NASA spreads hate?

What hopes? If NASA and Jubilee are bad, what should the citizens do? Revolt? Maybe vote for Ekuru and the likes of Boniface Mwangi?

Better leaders and life…in short hope for change

1 Like

I agree with you @Mama Mboga by and large. But nobody is more KANU than Kalonzo and MDVD, hao watu ni KANU damu!, to the core!

I seem them as loyal parasites.

Poor Justice Mohamed. If he is genuinely ill and unable to proceed with the rest of the case, he will be the ‘Msando’ of Supreme Court results.
The same way Jubilee ‘killed’ Msando to steal election, will be the same way they poisoned Mohamed or killed him (God forbid) so he cannot give an unfavourable ruling.
The lord of death and poverty will grab this opportunity to incite his supporters.

2 Likes

Let naswa know that at the end of all this we will want to know who gave baba the fake server logs and the fictitious 8.4m win results. They must go to jail

I demand justice for my people!!!

I demand jubilee to return msando’s hand now that they no longer need it to access the server.

2 Likes