NASA PETITION AFFIDAVITS

he he…and how the computer hens were inseminated?

i read in the affidavit of the main petitioner that he’s relying heavily on the the affidavit of Dr Onguso…

1 Like

Hahahahaha!!

Enyewe these people are sabotaging themselves…sasa how does this help the case? Proving that the system was hacked, numbers were changed, and giving something that will warrant a run off/fresh elections. This is evidence in a separate case against JP not in this petition. 25,000 pages of chocha…then they complain that evidence wasn’t considered. This is what we learn in first & second year of law school (Evidence law, Torts, Administrative law…etc), only the relevant evidence is admissible and will be considered. The rest will be discarded. Then they threaten courts ati they should ‘redeem themselves’ by giving a verdict favourable to NASA.

4 Likes

Number 2 is false. Uhuru did not threaten chiefs who were not ‘actively campaigning for him’. He threatened chiefs who were actively campaigning for Nasa. In this case using motorcycles provided by the Jubilee government.

Number 3 is false. And this is where Nasa once again confirms they are 10 steps behind of Jubilee. Cabinet Secretaries are exempted from this ‘public officers law’ by the Leadership and Integrity Act 2012. I wonder whether Nasa lawyers are 5 year olds. Cabinet Secretaries are free to campaign as much as they want. Jubilee realized this and unleashed them fully in the final days.
Perhaps you should read this - http://www.nation.co.ke/newsplex/2718262-3986166-e7i098/index.html

Number 5 can easily be proven false. That is if the Delivery portal and the achievement ads were paid for by Jubilee and not the government. It is within the law for a political party to show ads of the government’s achievement. But the government cannot.
Read: http://www.nation.co.ke/newsplex/2718262-3975306-e6usgc/index.html

But whether these 5 points are true or not, they are not enough grounds to order a re-run.

6 Likes

their poor followers believe they have heavy evidence…ndio ilibebwa na lorry…

5 Likes

nasa bigwigs and nasa followers who actually utilize their brains knows they have no evidence. this whole saga is geared towards the poor idiotic fanatics so as to engage their emotions such that they will willing to sacrifice their lifes for their Kony. he is using it to build a Lord ([SIZE=2]of poverty[/SIZE]) resistance army.

2 Likes

Comments fupi fupi nimechoka saaana

Thats the direction id like him to take so that we can take him off for good

I don’t see how this helps in their case. Their main issue was tallying and transmission. The time they ought to have raised concerns on party conduct was before campaign period was closed. It will be thrown out.

1 Like

Hehe they should have added Plaintiff being declared president at a presser.

Of course this is not all that is on his affidavit. There are over 273 items. I have taken the trouble to countercheck almost all the items and I can truly say there were some errors though not systematic. For example, some polling station, babuon got 17 votes and the total number of valid votes was 311 and a genuine error gave babuon 311. Another polling station, u find UKs vote indicated as 24 yet he got 248. In another one, babuon got 484 And on 34B it was indicated as zero…
what I saw them insisting on is the Unstamped form 34As. Which they said should be invalidated.
I aslo noted that he talked of an imposter signing as RO in Maara Constituency but on cheking the gazetted RO I see this RO was gazetted but they switched constituency with his colleagues who now signed the forms for Wudanyi.

1 Like

Nasa got themselves to blame for such silly errors. When they went to court about the procedures, it was ruled that nobody can alter or edit a form 34.

I assume these forms are a copies of what IEBC has in it’s possession?

1 Like

the so called NASA intellectuals are frauds.

In my view these guys know the power of the multitude esp after brainwashing. Unfortunately the brainwashing is on both sides of the political divide.
Taking the evidence in bulk is an effort to showcase to the electorate that there is lots of evidence thus raising their hopes of winning the petition. The power of the crowd will now be engaged should they lose by claiming their evidence was not considered. That might call for mass action which will cause tension probably causing the govt to be lenient and allow for nusu mkate or something like that

1 Like

The ones I have stated are from IEBC…of course we expect such clerical errors.
They talked of ungazzetted polling stations with no supporting proof.
They talked of some of forms in their possession having different figures with what is with IEBC.

1 Like

I agree with you but Nusu mkate wasahau kama walivyo sahau titi la mama. Why was there a contest if they will again share power?
The grand coalition government led by H.E. Kibaki and H.E. Odinga was a bloated shitty government…NEVER AGAIN!

2 Likes

For the result to be nullified, the petition has to proof that IEBC errors are more than 1.4 million vote win margin to make it possible. Hizi 100 or 1000 clerical errors are less than 1% of that. Then the Electoral law that makes results at constituency level as final thanks to Orengo still stands.

Sema kujichimbia kaburi ukidhani la mwenzio…

1 Like

Akin to a “Balanced” diet of 1 Kg of Ugali and 1 Kg of Sukuma wiki…