NASARITES..........Leave Uhuru Alone, NGOJEA WSR 2022!

Calm your titties.

People desperate hadi watoto[ATTACH=full]135069[/ATTACH] are dragged into this mess

[ATTACH=full]135070[/ATTACH]

Probably what they meant by gloves off…

This sort of reasoning is causing discontent among many people in the country and needs to be brought to a swift stop.
All parts of the country need the satisfaction of knowing nothing is being denied to them, via inclusive and fair representation, even though most of it may be of no value to the communities.

I guess we have to adapt a different party selection strategy, which moves away from tribal alliances.

Dude tafuta Beatrice Kwamboka ile handsome lady wa Panafric last time I checked she was shouting rape fikisha yeye threshold muwache anxiety

:D:D:D:D:D

They are trying so hard to start a war na watu wamechika na upuzi yao naskia Kawangware ni kubaya na Bungoma[ATTACH=full]135071[/ATTACH]

Sawa white knight in a shining armor. Naona you have come to her rescue.
Who is Beatrice Kwamboka by the way, weka ata kama ni sketch.

Chafua macho mpaka u go blind
[ATTACH=full]135072[/ATTACH]

Hapo wacha nishindwe mkubwa. Weh.

I could like this post twice

As long as we continue with this stupid and tribal way of voting, Kenya will never prosper. Let this be a reminder of what we should not do.

TOTALLY AGREE. The way out is party politics. JAP deputizing a KAO or LUHYA at the expense of a KIUK will convert JAP into a mega-party, ushering the country into party politics. DEVOLUTION was meant to sort out the feeling of disillusionment. Some leaders, however, are determined to play out the tribal card to the end.

I have liked your opinion for one reason WSR appointing Mutua as VP

One thing am glad Kenyatta and Odinga dynasty will take a chill pill from 2022 at least tupumue and I can dry fry adhiambo nyar sianda

Kumbe ata wewe hapana tambua sweetie

I liked the post kwa sababu it is about time KIUKS tumepumua kando kidogo

That is a good combination.

But regardless of whoever he chooses as running mate , we promised to back him up. I hope we do coz hile vita itatokelezea hapo if we ruka our brothers in the rift valley will make whatever is going on right now to look like child’s play.

Actually even the Mois should take a back seat and Kikuyus too for no less than 20 years lest the country be fatigued.