Nasarites presser Live

Ugua pole.pole

The other candidates signed off to indicate everything was in order. We all know what is happening, NASA just want nusu mkate, and am sure it will not happenā€¦

4 Likes

Boss am reporting what they said.I have no intrest in NASA battle anymoreā€¦I did my civic duty and left it at thatā€¦Kama una umwa bado na maneno ya wale ambao mliwashida pia wewe basi si mshindani

5 Likes

Boss there only 29k 34As as per NASA and human rights bodies. As per my own investigations also, there very many polling stations with no uploaded 34a. But that is NOT my battleā€¦I did my battle on 8th and lost

the only means is seeking redress in court. but if they donā€™t want to go to court, they canā€™t force IEBC to overturn their announcement. Certificate imepelekwa kwa Maraga awaiting swearing in. They should move fast and go to court ama wanyamaze milele.

2 Likes

Mliwashida!!!fact check,all.forms are signed by all agents hakuna unsigned

1 Like

You are a bitter winnerā€¦I have sampled myself on the website IEBC provided and quite a number are missing. But you are free to believe what you want. As I said if baba was not keen enough on his game then its his problem and he should seek legal redress

2 Likes

Whether they go to court, start a millitary coup, swear themselves in at kibera or tanzania is their problem and all these have ckonsequences

1 Like

The forms missing on the portal doesnā€™t mean IEBC doesnā€™t have them. maybe they are still uploading ( assumption) but remember last evening they said they had 288 verified Form 34Bs and 2 which they were clarifying some things with the Returning officers ( remember IEBC canā€™t alter the results at Bomas) so I assume after the last 2 got verified they did the totals and announced the winner.

5 Likes

the court process only has positive consequences.

As per IEBC and the other candidateā€™s agents, all forms are there, and its the reason they all agreed and signed the declaration form at bomas. Are NASA blind?

2 Likes

the presidential results tally is done using form 34B and all 290 of them were availed, that is why they are not going to court.

7 Likes

Form 34B or c or d cannot have veracity without 34A which is the primary document. there are only 29k of these in the webportal. And out of these, there are discrepancies with the forms NASA and jubilee agents signed on the ground as well as other forms from un gazzeted polling stations. Whether they take this to court or to KDF or tanzania is their problem

How about you tell us which stations lack the form 34As, we can also verify on our own.

5 Likes

Analyst mwenyeweā€¦

I am NOT a NASA operative, if i get the time I may screenshot the missing polling stations. This evidence gathering work is for orengo and crew. Whether they will take this to court is their problem

Btw bwana @muchunu i donā€™t mind if NASA pressed for further verification and perhaps investigations, its their right, my problem is trying to delegitimize the constitutional process used to elect a president, and instead trying to force their way by incitement and idiotic treats. That there, is unwelcome, reckless and stupid. If at all there are more than the required polling station let them argue in courtā€¦

3 Likes

According to the court ruling, the results declared at the polling stations and constituency tallying centers are final, whether accurate or not. Then IEBC got smart and ensured that the individual ROs shall be held individually culpable for their mistakes. NASA believed that they had gotten a win but it has now come to bite them in their asses. For now, best they can do is to identify which forms have problems and proceed to sue the respective ROs.

2 Likes

What NASA said is that they tabled this discrepancies to IEBC stating that a declaration cannot be made on form 34B which is Not supported by the primary document 34A. IEBC went ahead and declared anyway. So now they have issues but how they seek redress is their own probem

1 Like

NOT only are there discrepancies in the forms, many are missing meaning form 34bā€™s have been made with no supporting source documents. That is their argument