NASA'S BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS

He said Chebukati ameshikwa makende, is this what u want for a President? At least someone responsible angesema ameshikwa mateka

“Chebukati m-m-m-meshikwa makende … hata leo akiongea alikuwa ameshikwa makende” - Raila

[ATTACH=full]134549[/ATTACH]

Yaani, ni kama kwenda a football match, mnaingiza 3 goals in the first round, second half ikifika mnakuwa na ball position ya 70/30 …halafu the other team scores 5 goals during the last 120seconds…its not fair oooh

“Hatutaheshimu amri ya Uhuru, Ruto, Matiangi, commissioners na hiyo takataka yote” :D:D:D. Babuon is mad i tell you

Si ni juu ya hii. Tangu Supreme Court no show unafikiri mzae alikuwa anafanya nini?
[ATTACH=full]134550[/ATTACH]

So the new name is the big news or that they are going to be a militia is the big news?

Rebel leader Raila Amollo odinga

So they will go drying… that’s a good thing it will create jobs for fresh and productive blood, that the gavament needs so much to turn around the economy.

[SIZE=6]NO FRIGGING WAY HE SAID THAT!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]
[/SIZE]

[MEDIA=twitter]923198085806874624[/MEDIA]

Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) was there. What next? It’s just a lunatic with history repeatations. He’s forgetting that yesteryears are not today’s time. We’ve changed and learned our mistakes and vowed never again. If he feels ok to go that way then we will remind him that Matakwei was there before.

#RWNEBP

Labda aingie Boni huko kwa sultan

Huko hawezi KDF itamtoa mbio na grenades

Actually at one time i was tempted to castigate Uhunye for his softness but something told me this was part of the grand scheme of things. Moi forgave this blood thirsty goon so that he can live to see how his ways arent applicable in this country. True colours zinajitokeza sasa. I’m sure even the foreign envoys are feeling for Uhunye

Hiyo announcement hata saitan najua ameiogea mkono kama Pontius Pirate. Hata yeye hajawahi kuja hiyo design on this blessed land.

M A K E N D E

[ATTACH=full]134553[/ATTACH]

Resistance movement is dealt with by the Army, I guess. Anyang’anywe security sasa.