Naswa petition

ANOTHER SHIEEEET

Mostly wild allegations…What if the court does not grand orders of IEBC servers to be audited? What is this obsession with servers instead of manual hardcopies of 34a and 34b? which are the principal documents?
RAO is being misled

1 Like

unakumbuka shule kuna watu walikua wanajibu swali ya 1 paragraph in a whole booklet-it all falls on quality of the evidence.

2 Likes

wrong. it may sound impressive but is likely to be heavy with repetition, vague generalization and unfocused…

3 Likes

asanta kwa summary kuku muchunu

Kama uotp usha soma 25000 page na ukaamua ni ufala then ni ufala.
RWNBP

2 Likes

It seems more of a diatribe than a plausible argument.

1 Like

So matusi ndo the furthest akili yako inaeza kupeleka?

If you remove conspiracies, tibim’s and tialala’s from that petition, then you are left with 5 pages.

5 Likes

I will need a 6hr read of this doc to make my assumptions otherwise niko drunk to even think of reading for now. Asande mwami!

1 Like

You mean .5 pages

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D

4.5 pages is acknowledgements and salutations I.e right honourable prime minister, vice president, deputy prime minister 1, deputy prime minister 2 etc.

4 Likes

:smiley: :smiley:

Jubilee have No case to answer as respondents…they Just Got results from IEBC-A constitunaly mandated body that they are the election winners…If RAO is in court to dismantle IEBC he will get a backlash from all parties including the Supreme court itself.

1 Like

wanataka iebc iwapee form zoote na iwakubalie wachunguze server within 48hrs

wanataka kura zihesabiwe tena na independent body na this time wanataka rejected/spoilt iwekwe kwa hesabu ili % ya Uhuru ishuke

wanataka votes zote zilizoaffectiwa na hizo small irregularities zitolewe kwa final tally ndio % ya Uhuru ishuke chini ya 50

finally wanataka election itupwe mbali turudi kwa tepe

pia nashuku wanataka kila MTU ashugulikie lawyer wake kipesa hehehe

tribalist