Nat-Geo Londonistan Edishion

So what do you want to do?

Scottish accent ndio mambo yote

:D:D

Oh please…and they are so loving…

But love is relative…

Your accent is hard to grasp. I have to slow down my thinking process to understand.

Subtitles tafadhali, hii ingles ni ngumu san

Ni Gutee!
Don’t ask me how or why but any thread with two or more of shosho comments is a lost thread

:D:D:Di pity those white folks esp. the guy,in greek we say…mahuryu maikio ikunia meria mata kimbia apa na transleshen

Simiyu that is how I feel when I am in Trumpland. I am just like please speak english please! Furthermore please that overfriendliness mwache. It is annoying.

Quadro…I struggle to understand what they are saying to me. I keep saying pardon me!! but the place is good, beer is good and plenty of Kenyans huko. There is a bar owned by a guy from Kiambaa I think? called The Calabash…utawakuta huko.

Boy child amepata opportunity ya kuruishia slay queen ngumi ya mgongo before aendelee na kubomoa mlami. But I guess this is the only language these people understand.

WTF white people sitting there like nothing is happening… :D:D:D

Mtu awekee ile clip ya bus driver alipiga feminist upper cut and said
she wanna be a man l will treat her like a man:D

1:04 Don’t let me take off my weave and deal with both of you :D:D:D

Ol’ boy scalped 'em with the bangers n mash, innit?

Yep hizo ndizo zangu…huku my hood unanyita. Hiyo ni the heart of South London…

Ati …‘right old cow’…innit? meaning me when I refuse to partake in silly tea parties:D:D:Doh and bangers and mash we like. Drop by when you are around…:smiley:

I’ll look for you in September. London Bridge innit?

Yep…walking distance from the station. Tuzurure kwa hizo bars na tusikutwe na Alshaitan…like he did last year. Invaded most of my fav joints and killed and maimed many. My heart bleeds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0R39CKwhd0