nataka kuoa single mother

Decision ni yako. Kama kuna bumps ahead,wewe ndo utazipata. Kama ni highway,bado wewe ndo utaipata.
If you made the decision,go ahead,there is nothing we can say to change that.
Good luck.

Bingwa nkurushie ya kaSurba uwache kusumbua

boss, it’s your life, marriage between 2 people is best known to them, single motherhood results from so many factors, doesn’t necessarily means the lady is loose.True facts, some ladies get forced married at 21-23 as a result of pregnancy,by the time they hit thirties, they’re dishing it out to whoever glances at them ,some men end up raising kids who are not theirs,it’s life.So do what your mind has chosen, provided you have thought 5years ahead ,if you’re comfortable with that decision, do it.The kid will either love you or hate you from your actions towards the mother .

kama single matha ni mluhya, mwambie apeleke mtoto kwa baba

It’s laughable, but he will suffer. Get a young lady with no attachments and continue from there without worrying about children and drama

ni ukweli. I have seen many people whose eldest sibling is of another father or mother and it turns out fine if the children from the current relationship outnumber the ones in the previous by far.

It doesn’t matter how many kid’s she has got. Even divorced get married again. Single parents with shared custody get life moving. Wacha upuzi in your reasoning. Ok

boss life is not a straight line, so many have married single mothers and are doing much better.Soon you’ll realize those single mothers are our sisters and they deserve love too.

Good luck trying to sell the captain save em agenda

Single mothers have fucked up chances that would have been for them

o.k. not trying to save anybody but giving reality of life. Whatever suits you, you do it.Life is not a rehearsal.

Utalia peke yako. Just investigate about such unions.

Some of the most vocal anti-single mother’s brigade don’t know that they came with their mothers into the marriage,they should first ask their busybody aunts for confirmation…all single mothers were once virgins

Life is not a rehearsal don’t waste it on used women

@byro uko wapi ulete experience?

tukutane siku ile utajua mme wake wa kwanza hakua mjinga kumuacha hata bada yakumuzalia mtoi.

hehehe ,a fellow like you is raising my kid without him knowing, only the wife and me know the truth, no union is perfect.I myself am married but I expect anything and don’t expect it to be smooth sailing.

The strategy here is to reduce the chances of being an idiot. By avoiding a single mother you are past level 1.

U tell it halafu:D:D…no approvd formula in life.

U tell it halafu:D:D…no approvd formula in life.

1. Anyone advising you not to marry a single mother at 35+ years is unrealistic and living in a fool’s paradise. The fact is most women who will consider marrying you already have kids. Those without kids will only view you as a sponsor, not potential husband.
  2. The fewer kids she has, the better. Don’t take anyone with more than one kid. Ideally, a girl is better.
  3. Her kid should live with her parents. Mtakuwa mnatuma pesa and visits but under no circumstance should that kid live in your house.
  4. Her baby daddy should be deader than Jomo Kenyatta.
  5. Congratulations. You now have a somewhat clean slate to start a family from with a reasonable chance of success.