NATIVE NEANDERTHALS

In layman’s terms, LOGIC & COMMON SENSE ni KUTUMIA AKILI instead of reasoning like a DUSTBIN!!!

Your failure to construe a simple thing like a typo proves that you have no thinking capacity and like engaging on trivial issues like all nincompoops.

My argument does not in any way revolve around elections or election rigging that is why I choose not to respond to your diversions. It is support gunnered towards a failed president that I am pointing out.

If you feel Raila won…assuming he was hypothetically sworn into office and he failed like Jayden but still recieved sycophancy support from muttonheads like you, my argument will still apply.

You are the biggest bonehead idiot I’ve ever seen. Disgustingly stupid.

Stop misusing terms you don’t understand you sub human

WUEH! This BURUKENGE is beyond redemption. Too many spelling errors bana! But do I say, NEANDERTHAL IN CHIEF???

I DECONSTRUCTED your BOLLOCKS analysis, and I will do so once more: Jayden was not the legitimate victor of the election, take that to the bank and apply for a mortgage.

Judging by your statements, you must be a very CONFUSED GUY. You fail to acknowledge that the election process was compromised yet you rave and rant about the illegitimate victors performance.

Now answer me sincerely: WHY DID YOU DROP OUT OF CLASS 2???

MUCHIENZY!!!

Once again small brained idiot who focuses on trivial issues…sasa unataka we start an argument on typos to pull me down to your level.

In my lifetime I have witnessed a lot of foolish people but my friend you are a special kind. Nimekuelezea like a toddler but you still argue baselessly and want to engage me in stupid talk.

That kind of stupid talk tafuta imbecile dimwits like you to engage with.

Let me quote my own words.

Unaambia umbwa sub human neanderthal on sycophancy and tribalism and even give him a hypothesis on his diversions on election rigging but the damn dimwit still doesn’t get it.

Waaah yenyewe @WIGSPLITTA you are a damn bloody idiot who should never open his mouth in public. Also never procreate you senseless irrational mongoloid. Usilete watoto wajinga kama wewe kwa hii dunia tafathali. We have enough neanderthal population.

Watu kama nyinyi ndio hamuezi jisaidia…too damn stupid. But once again, let us learn to live with such worthless idiots because, as witnessed, they are like walls…you can’t talk sense with them.

What shit is this now…

Sasa kama sisi ni native neanderthals that makes you what God…nigga please ur life seems very disinteresting if u think you are better than other and maybe wewe ni conman hapo Githu.

LIVING IN A GLASSHOUSE YET STILL THROWING STONES. You have described yourself very well, MR. EMPTY DEBE.

I agree with your statement one thousand percent, because at this rate ni kama napigia mbuzi guitar. But do I say, SUB HUMAN NEANDERTHAL IN CHIEF?

You didn’t understand what the OP typed but had to reply anyway with several paragraphs containing foolish arguments.

@sisterbettina

I understood well and good what your INCOHERENT boyfriend was attempting to convey.

Quit massaging his balls and acknowledge that he is a CONFUSED PSEUDOINTELLECTUAL, and so are you for coming to his defense.

Pewa mbili msito. Utajua hizo Neanderthals by ile makasiriko watapost kwa hii thread.

Jomo senior is the father of tribalism.
Man from Sacho was the most vile human, oppressor and master tribalist.

Jayden, like most sons of former president is the most incompetent fellow.

Kibaki. Kibaki is the best we ever had.

Tinga will be like Jayden or worse.

Hustler is more corrupt than the man from Sacho. He is likely to outdo all the bad one.

Qalonzo… Qalonzo is a fruit.

MaDVD ni moustache.

Weta is a convicted voting fraudster

Only Jesus or Mahammed or cows can save us.

A man and

You are not fit to hold a discussion with me sub human. I will not engage in senseless market place engagements with an idiot like yourself. Naongea points, we unaongea nonsense like the silly dimwit that you are. So kwa hii comment yako umesema nini neanderthal? Have you responded to anything?

Dear low IQ fool, the conversation was on sycophancy and tribalism. Can you say how it relates to the elections with the hypothesis I have presented. Idiot piece of human waste. I am ashamed to be talking with a human of your calibre. Brave fools who are not shy to hide their foolishness.

The man is a complet idiot. But I am glad we have a live sample of what I am talking about. This is how the normally are. Very incoherent and they find senseless diversions and then argue along those irrational grounds. Typical neanderthal behaviour.

Ata hii ktalk ni wengi, ni vile this is their class rep. A waste of time trying to speak sense to the demented nincompoops

If you choose not to use your brain for reasoning and applying logic, how is that my fault? :D:D

:D:D:D PROPER IREDEEMABLE BONEHEAD!

Tribalism, sycophancy & favoritism have existed, currently exist & will always exist. That is the HARSH reality.

Likewise, the freedom of speech and choice exist.

Do you honestly think Jayden’s current approval rating is high? Even among his fellow tribesmen? Do you have a TV in your PIG STY?

If we were to hold FREE and FAIR elections tomorrow, Jayden included as a candidate, do you think the vast majority of his tribesmen would vote for him?

Before you claim the next man is a NEANDERTHAL take a good look in the mirror because therein lies the APEX SUB HUMAN NEANDERTHAL NYANG’AU.

You are as daft as a brush. So because tribalism and sycophancy have always existed you think that is jusrification?

It is like saying ‘because there have always been some stupid people, that is why I am stupid too’ You damn idiot, that is not how to reason.

Hio agenda yako ya elections enda udiscuss with fellow neanderthals. Yangu ni kukuanika for your foolishness and idiocy…you sub human dimwit. Ati you are a sycophant because there have always been sycophants. Truely a sub human by all standards.

Boss, tema hiyo jaba unatafuna. The DONKEY can’t even spell JUSTIFICATION?!? You even misspelt TRULY!?! :D:D:D

At this point, I might as well argue with a tree.

Keep MOANING sawasawa?

Dude what could be your problem? actually never mind. I am not in a position to help but resist dragging my handle into things I am not interested in. The search for likes is horrifying to watch. Tafuta job and make money. Things are not looking good.

Yenyewe being a dimwit is a difficult task. Acha nieke typo ingine iku excite you idiot. Facts are being aired but since you are a neanderthal you focus on typos. You are not only a foolish twat, you are also moronic and senseless.

Typo: @WIGSPLITTA is a donki…

Sasa point put vile nimeandika donki instead of donkey or respond to the below call out. You silly neanderthal, you dont deserve to be written to in fluent English. A brainless nincompoop I’ll write to you in typos cos you are a sub human sycophant.

[B]You are as daft as a brush. So because tribalism and sycophancy have always existed you think that is jusrification?

It is like saying ‘because there have always been some stupid people, that is why I am stupid too’ You damn idiot, that is not how to reason.

Hio agenda yako ya elections enda udiscuss with fellow neanderthals. Yangu ni kukuanika for your foolishness and idiocy…you sub human dimwit. Ati you are a sycophant because there have always been sycophants. Truely a sub human by all standards.[/B]