Natural aphrodisiacs

you must be a real SHEMALE…eggs boilo fo cumload and yoghurt for pussy! which is which?

There is a difference between lasting long in bed (which is what you’re talking about) and increasing sexual appetite/libido. Destructing your mind during sex can make you last long, but won’t increase the desire for sex.

My husband’s cumload i serve boiled eggs…

Emphasis is on the word natural.

:D:D:D

When you get to my age you will discover that Libido and Lasting long become one and the same thing.
I may not be in the mood for sex but if my wife strips down to her high heels and gives me a blowjob,i sure will get a boner and its only right that i maintain my boner just as a matter of appreciation and as a Duty so i divert my mind because the last thing a man wants is a premature ejaculation when he has been coerced into sex in the first place…Gerrit?

I believe you want to recover faster after each ejaculation and still be able to muster enough excitement to raise Jacob to very stiff levels, is that it?

I have found that a balanced diet, exercise, a detox after imbibing too much alcohol and a relaxed attitude will boost this.

In klost someone suggested pomegranate and some fruit I hear ikiitwa thorny melon kwani soko.

1 Like

No, sir. Libido is not equivalent to lasting long. Libido=sexual drive= sexual desire=sexual appetite. Your shot can last one hour, but the desire for the next shot may came after one week. :frowning: With high sexual drive, you can do 10 shots in a single day regardless of how long you last per shot.:stuck_out_tongue: Sawa?

Exactly what I’m looking for

oooooh

10 shots gani? I get the impression that there’s a lot you need to learn about sex.

1 Like

That’s an example my friend. Used that figure to get the point home.

So we are eating gloves now??

Chida ya matamchi!

@FP, you wear g-strings or full panties? I hear g-strings make chics with big clits horny the whole day by continously rubbing against it?

Hii yote ni kelele.kilo moja ya kangeta kisha zima na guiness mbili then tuone kama mtoto hatakuachia viatu.

Peanuts vodka na pili pili.

1 Like

Is this my horniness explained? Well, I’m into gstrings, find them comfortable. Am also in cheekies & cheekinis…