navigating post-delivery period

Hehe…I’m not a perv, just a healthy libido I believe.

Hosea 15:27.
If thou veined tree doth causeth thou to fornicate, verily I say thou must taketh a sharp dagger and choppeth it.
Galatians 3:11
He that looketh upon maidens with lust has commiteth adultery and shouldeth be stonedeth to death.
Nunua Arimis kubwa na uvumilie.

:eek:

:D:D:D:D:D Crazy! :D:D:D:D

Congratulations you are a father to a girl!
My suggestion to your problem:
Distract yourself, and the best way is to be busy. You have negative thoughts because you have free time to think, only that what comes often to your mind is sex. But men will never run away from seduction in Nairobi, only a mind-your-own-business attitude will keep you sober.

@Hydra uko na patience and some morals. Hongera

BTW I thought with natural birth in one month on can ‘accommodate’ a man:confused:or that was just me na nyege zangu:D:D:D

Yaani your greatest deterrent from fucking whores or random chics is that you will get caught? It is not even the risk that YOU could end up catching some nasty disease? Uko kwenye ndoa ama unatumikia kifungo?

Kuna m-dame husemaga ti wanaume hapa wako kwa lesbian relationships. She may have a point.

Most likely it was normal. Delay might be due to too much bleeding. But after a month, they can try it out. ama aje Dr. @Luther12

:D:D:D Amen brother

:D:D:D:D:D

2. Ask madam to give you head…the mouth still works fine cause she can eat.
[ATTACH=full]136070[/ATTACH]
I don’t think we’ve been introduced:D

I couldn’t tell you Darling…I think where there is a will there should be a way…si he can try kidogo on the side (we have ngeos night in na mimi nasiakianga mengi sana) without wading in there kama mkulima?:slight_smile: ama maybe her milk is flowing too and she is distracted and confused na hubby Hydra ako huko on the streets planning to cheat on her. In your case nafikiri ni the latter:D
The resident Dr anacheka instead of kutuelimisha. Ni sawa tuu kataa na your knowledge.:frowning:

Experience inaongea…