NBA Playoffs 2020

download Navscore app. Has more sports than DSTV premium.

Should be tomorrow morning at 01:30AM…

Thanks. Wacha niset alarm.

Bucks folded Jana. First quarter they Blitz the Heat but ended up throwing the game.

LeBron Fan hapa. Playoffs ikianza I was scared of Clippers, Bucks and Rockets but vile kunaenda the only one I am concerned about is the Raptors.
Lakers will easily dispatch Rockets/OKC and not even sure if Clippers will make the finals vile they’ve struggled against 1 man Mavs.
Raptors are so good in defence and have a propper matchup against Lakers so ni kukaza watolewe na Celtics.

Crackstream.com make sure ISP yako iko sawa coz its pure HD streaming.

:D:D:D:D Wueh.

Delete this

Raps are missing Kawhi to closeout games like today’s. Might be swept lebronto style again.

Raps are in trouble, heat look like the dark horses. I was extremely surprised vile jazz wametolewa, na vle their team looked much better. Clippers will have a filled day with the nuggets. NBA finals Itakua Celtics Vs clippers. With clippers securing the bag

Boston seem much more ruthless. Yeah they aren’t playing extra ordinary well but they are clinical where it matters kinda like the Lakers at this moment. They will sweep raptors…

On paper yeeah but when its game day, the pressure does get to sum…

Bucks vs Heat tomorrow 01:30AM… Giannis Vs Adebayo

The reason I’m afraid of the Raptors is they have a team that matches up to LA. They have big and strong Centers and Forwards who can neutralize AD and Lebron thus reason why LA hasn’t beaten Raptors all season.
On the other hand that squad can be beat by a team with good perimeter shooting i.e. Celtic ndio maana washapigwa 2-0. I stand by my statement that Raptors are the biggest threat to Lakers. Celtics will easily be swept by the Lakers. For the Bucks tushaona remedy ni kujaza paint and force Yannis to shoot 3s.
Denver and Utah played 0 defence till game 7. Clippers are a bunch of good individual players with a great Khawi on the lineup. They don’t play as a team and you can see by the way they struggled against the Mavs.

hata mimi when playoffs started niliona raptors were lakers toughest challenge defence yao ni noma that is what kept them in this game. nuggets the way they have played his series may give clippers some trouble

kuna stats niliona on giannis when being defended by adebayo he averages the least point per play vs any other nba player. ginnis is where lebron was in first cleveland run, he doesnt have a proper second option

Matchup!! The same way Heat have a better matchup against Bucks. Their squad is setup in a way that they can easily neutralize certain teams. Case in point Houston are setup to destroy teams with no Perimeter defence (3s and Layups, 0 midrange).
Bucks will struggle against Heat, Raptors aginst Celtics and Lakers may struggle against Houston (though the way wamepelekwa hadi g7 na OKC it may be a sweep)

Lakini Bucks wana mchezo 3 guys are zoning Yannis, kuna perimeter shooters wako free lakini they’re throwing bricks.
Game 2 ndio itatuonesha if Bucks have learnt their lesson

Kama shooter ni Lopez unaexpect nini?:D:D:D
What’s the purpose of having two sets of bros in your team? Nepotism over pragmatism I hope they lose.

playoffs things are normally diffferent, the threes you used to make in the regular season dont go in its like the rim becomes smaller. giannis just has to take over the game

They have shitty shooters. Why make excuses for Buck’s mismanagement?How do you forego a chance to pick up a solid PG for two sets of brothers?