Ndakaini Dam

hii reservoir imejaa once pekee since its completion in the early 90s, during the 1997 el nino rains, since then haijawai jaa, so its not that small

1 Like

With all the corruption flying around, this thing can be implemented in phases, starting with North Rift counties.

Rink! I heard that was part of the reason why gadaffi had to be killed because he proved to be uncontrollable. The west said that was an impossible project and they tried to hold the country at ransom that they will not drill the water unless…then Gadaffi akachizi and decided to ferry the water all the way to the city…leteni Rink niwatch

Yes, after all low hanging fruit have been plucked

Ati what?
Babuon will camp there claiming Turkana will be turned into a desert if as much as one water bowser left the area (like it’s currently farmland)

1 Like

It’s being implemented. My tokens for January were lower than for December and am sure February’s will still be lower.
Cheap power for Kenyans is like the promised land, a mirage.

Is it a concern when water level is at 50% or even 5%? Si hio maji ni ya kutumika yote? Ama wanawekea nani?

just search for the Great Man Made river of libya

1 Like

Alright, rink ndio hio. Will make a post about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei13RX2W8FQ

4 Likes

waiting for my power bill at the end of the month, i have a feeling it might be a shocker

2 Likes

Zilishuka last month. Expect higher bills going forward.

1 Like

Brace yourself.

Deforestation will cost us a lot, eventually. The mess in the Mt. Kenya forest is major. Huge sections have basically turned in to savanna grassland. Only the portion assigned to Serena (part of their CSR) has had serious reforestation.

2 Likes

We may never enjoy some of these development goverments are coming up with,even with the discovery of oil in Kenya we will still pay above kes 80 at the the pump.By the way what happened to KPRL

1 Like

they once said rain comes from the clouds (or was it sky?) and does not come from trees

try argue with that :D:D:D

Unfortunate. Mind you, that was a cabinet minister arguing like that. Hata hii Mau sioni ikikaa. Right from the road you can see huge expanses that clearly seem excised from the forest.

Right there is near my shaggs.

Ndakaini is a ghost town, bars ni[SIZE=16px] mbili tu na siati venue ni mzuri. And also kupiga picha dam is not allowed, you can be prosecuted[/SIZE]

He was an assistant minister and the current governor Bomet county.

That is one thick man

1 Like