Ndani kwenye keja ya boiz

Wewe kwisha

Nothing to be proud of, mpaka you displaying for the world. You should feel ashamed. Looks pathetic.
Lazima unanuka vibaya and showers are a luxury, even though you shower you’ll still stink because of that mess.

Sasa hii picha ndio inafaa kuwekwa kwa definition ya mancave.

kuna siku nitakucharaza wewe kunguni ghasia

Am I seeing needless and syringes or what? Nilikua nafikiria kwangu ni mbaya, hapo ni sewerage treatment plant. Choma tu hiyo nyumba yote na kila kitu ndani, toa tu gas kwanza.

Billionaire Lightskin anaishi hapo. Lakini hii ni station ya job shared by several students.

Jabaration haimpeleki vipoa, this must be a certified wanker and a chronic flesh peddler customer, kunguru hiwezi kubali kushikisha panye kwa keja kama hio.

wewe huoni ninja spends time on the comp ata hawes clean up…ninja ago coding boot camp

This pic was posted by [COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]@hessy [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Vile ali Patia vijana wa umoja3 passport na visa to their mecca some 3 years ago I guess, zile time za brayo kigonyi

Comp ya kuchezea reggae, probably stolen…

daaaaaamn…the sarcasm was lost on you like nonsense

• stinking shoes under the bed

hata wewe umemiss. let’s move on.

:D:D

@Panyaste utachapwa deportation na hizo fegi umependa

He would also need the self worth to believe that anyone would love him. This is a person suffering from a disease, a girlfriend won’t solve a thing.

In fact burdening anyone apart from a medical profession with this guy would be totally unfair to both of them.

Depression is a disease caused by chemical imbalance in the brain and can be treated with medicine and therapy.

Hii sio uchafu wa kawaida. What do you think goes on in the mind of such a person mpaka maganda ya avocado hawezi tupa kwa dustbin? The guy is sick.

mwizi wa picha za zukaberger…

how does the fellow even breath?

Excess avocados, wapi ile talker ya njoguini. Ndigehota

]

@Kihii Kiaganu unaitiwa:D:D

I bet the guy is sooo dirty hadi mvua kukinyesha kunakua na landslide kwa mwili wake