Ndii amesema trees and livestock are the best investment

I agree. I can tell Ndii has never kept an animal in his life. Livestock ni kama watoto, it is like rearing children. Diseases kila mara, you must have vets on speed dial. Workers either steal the animals, steal milk/meat, steal medicines and feeds and the worst IMO, the workers who mistreat the animals. Pia some workers quit without notice na kama huna backup ole wako, your animals will sleep hungry. Livestock keeping requires balls of steel.

Farming iko na pesa you just need to be a hands on person,jitafutie soko , insurance and mechanization ni muhimu zaidi

Yes its feasible when you have idle land but nooo way 5yr old eucalyptus cant fetch 7k , 2k max and thats when you’re very lucky … but seedling business is paying off provided you have easy access to water. , i’ve ventured in this

A friend bought several blocks of 21acres each huko maa land 2020 karibu kwa border at 300k each. Close to 100 acres as one block. Early morning unaamkia the beautiful site of Mt.Kilimanjaro so close to your eyes mahn plus quite good soil if you have a steady source of water. But i only went there once and that’s the much I know so I guess you can go that route?

Niki retire in five years time I will try farming. Hio movement from one county to next niitulize kiasi

Nadhani inategemea na mti. Huku mashinani mti kubwa yenye imekomaa mafundi wa capentry wanaungana wananunua 40k. Baadaye wanapasua mbao wanagawana

Which species & how old?.

Nina forest ya Eucalyptus, an inspiration from Nyagarama… Jamaa alikaata miti acre kathaa nikaona anashika 40M kimchezo.
What Ndii is saying is nothing but the truth

The year is 2022 and people all over the world are competing in tech innovations and inventions while Bonobos as usual are thinking backward…
Trying to re-invent their forefathers Living Lifestyles.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tell Ndii to FHS!

livestock farming is labour intense. nilikuwa na mbuzi moja for xmass and had to threaten family members wakuje nyumbani mapema otherwise i will sell the bloody goat! That said i keep about 40 chicken just because my mum always kept chicken.