Ndio huyu Carol wa Cooperative Mwenye jamaa anatombewa..

Ndio huyo shifo amekupasha…pia mi nimeskia tu amegawa.
Hizi mushene sifuatiliangi sana…headline picha afew comments are more than enough.

Hata the case ya the boda guys and the woman…i couldnt stand watching it…i just knew its horrific and in bad taste so i left it to my imagination and followd the comments.

Na nyinyi wanaume wengine msiogope kuoa beautiful women…oa have kids na kukiharibika jitoe quietly…like you always say IT WAS JUST YOUR TURN…wacheni uoga.

This is the cold hard truth…those who read the story of Ihuoma know this fact…

Never forget tha the richest man aliwachwa, the strongest man aka Terminator sufffered the same fate.

Who are we as mere mortals?

Jackie pia na Doreen ama Daisy Jaya yote ni majina malaya

Si ati ni uoga, tunaka kulea watoto in presence of both mother and father, pia in a peaceful family. hawa warembo hivi we just need to part with few dollars in the streets of Nairobi and download our lust before we retire to our loyal wives in the evening.

Huyu basi ni willing giver, kuenda vct bila kuforciwa was her choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

Mimi sioni urembo yeyote hapo. Ama it’s because she’s light skinned? Anyway beauty is in the…

Huyu si willing giver ni senye seller.

FIGSED

Huyu ni kiatu yellow yellow tu sio mleboh vile imekua depicted

Inaonekana wewe ni shoga

Samba Mapangala

Chifu wewe ndo ulitombewa bibi??

Kunguru kama hii ni ya kutomba tu. Hakuna kitu kama marriage hapa. Tombaa ukimwaga unaachana nayo you move to the next.

Huyu hadi anakuliwa dry fry na manager bana. Ogopa plantation.

True.
But compared to some stuff guys post over here…halafu pia ebu ambia hivyo bwana yake…kuns mwanaume anaumia mahali juu ya masaibu.

Sasa unataka kusema watu waoe water buffaloes na monitor lizards?
Oa kitu safi utombewe,itaisha tu

Embarassment ni kama upepo kali,effective when its happening,things get messed up,people overly excited,and once passed itabakia nikuongea tu for a week or three then watu wasahau. Remember that one shot dj on vid? Hata bibi alisahau. Sticks and stones…sticks and stones

She is just a reflection of what happens to your wives at the work place. Ni hayo tu kwa sasa.

Posting pictures of cooperates isn’t a good idea.

Admin @Mundu Mulosi Bs Ms Ma PhD and ScD akianza kufinywa makende na DCI he will sell out ur IP address in a seconds.

Plus the talkers here can screw 3 girls in an hour. Whats so special about 3 dicks?

Or its the money u envy. If so fungua boot

Na amefanya BCom