Ndiye wameanza Uchawi.... Safaricom rolls out new “reverse call” feature

Why are not discussing the freedom offered to the receiver of the reverse call request. To either accept or reject the call?
What we are going to have now is the emergence of new lies…like I was in a meeting,I was in confession blah blah…

Chief. Averyone has several options to contact me. She could send email, send sms, send voicemail, missed call, please call me etc. Wewe enjoy your service.

Mimi nitaonya Kila mtu. No reverse calls. Never ever!

So you say…kwa raha zako

Easy easy … it could be an easy lay, let them come! :D:D:D:D:D

Pesants everywhere, they worship their slay queen

It’s all fun and games until the credit you were to use to market your business, call your siblings/mother is hash tagged away by a bimbo whose only call purpose will be to request for 13k for saloon and shoes.

Seriously fuck sufferingcom!

Fanyeni Ka Mimi simu ni duo line. Line moja Telkom ingine safcom. Telkom ndio iko na credo safcom always nil. Hiyo ni ya kureceive call na mpesa. Kupiga na data ni Telkom always iko na pesa.

I’ve never understood how this shaming business works, negro it’s your perception ergo YOUR problem.

What business is it of mine what you think of me?

That’s why you are a beta. You don’t understand psychology and how women use men like you.
Your perception does not change the reality on the ground.

I’d sooner be a beta in place of being mentally redundant, i said it’s impossible to fathom how people place anyone on a pedestal high enough that their opinion matters.

Obviously you sorely missed my point, keep up next time

kurecieve calls za kwenda kuuza mkia na kulipwa na mpesa?

Funda imechoka… :D:D:D

[MEDIA=facebook]id=490344554784572;type=video;user=ThePolitician001[/MEDIA]