Nduthi Gang

For that budget get a Suzuki Gixxer 150 from sohansons brand new.

What’s your budget?

My estimate was 150-200k. But provided I get something reliable, It’s worth adding some amount on top of it.

Am not very knowledgeable in bikes but I can recommend TVS 150 now at 108k. Ingawaje watu huzidharau they are actually good value for money. I have a few of those that I send my guys with on errands. They have been on the toughest, most muddy roads of Shinyalu, carrying approx 100kg and the still make it out just fine. I rode one almost 200km into UG and back on the same day and had no issue. Introvert atakuambia nunua shaving machine…

Very reliable and cheap to maintain

Exactly. Super cheap and easy to maintain. And unlike Yahama… TVS shops everywhere selling original parts, no need to order parts that arrive in a week or two.

Contact me for insurance once you get one .

Will do.

A new one must be expensive. I don’t know how much they go for but Ive seen people advertising second hand ones for up to 400 k.

pale OLX unaezapata ya 150-200

Ive seen them. I just don’t know how much a new one goes for. New is better

I use bajaj 150 for errands in town and drive it to Thika once in awhile. Good machine if you are not speed enthusiast.

Rumuruti.
I’d have advised Yamaha DT 175 but your budget has a low ceiling and will narrow your options.
I’d suggest that you get what’s being used as the predominant model there.
That way you’re certain to have spares and back-up.

For errands get a 125cc scooter. 120k max. Pale Lusaka road car and general. Super Fuel efficient. Twist and go. I have one. I ride it bila licence. Hata in nai cbd. Cops cant harass you

Hizo umeweka pic are expe for nothing.

I know rumuruti. Kamata captain ya 175cc it will do you goood. Bei haifiki 120k.

Enda pale opp kahawa barracks. Uliza kwa captain. Kuna a whole building with hundreds of different bikes and spares.

Kitunguu inuke

dt 175,470,000.yamaha AG, 520,000

Yep.achukue Dayun 150 Defender, 125k.
Looks sporty

Kuuliza sio ujinga :smiley: :smiley:

Go to Suzuki showroom on kijabe street. Go with 260k and walk out with a new Gixxer 150. Its a quality bike