Nduthi shape-up: Hata simba hula nyasi

Perfect Work. Umenofanya now days i appreciate bikes. Nawish nicross kwa M7 nitafute mine

helipad chairman lovely nwork

Gifted hands

Mekanika we ndo engineer. Wachana na hawa wa certificate.

I like ,I like SQ

Hats off msee. Impressive

Hehehe ayie baba, rangi no ichwado proper + grinding iko fine, never tried spray painting due to fear of chest problems, mambo ya spray gun ntajaribu nikiwa na gas mask, meanwhile achwade ga gi brush or printers, Tich Ler kabisa, keep it malo

meeeeen, otenga, makofi maze, umeweza. Inaonekana you can do DIY videos perfectly

Santi.
Sijui ni mini lakini napenda harufu ya ranging sana. Ingekuwa cologne ningejipaka.

hehehehe hata mimi naipenda but cannot inhale it for more than 10mins before it starts reacting, sneazing 1st then tears 2nd then cough full thrust and neuzea, though usipende kunusa, there is a guy we worked with, he used to spray the signage frames and he did it for long time without any problem, he got sick ones, chest probs never recovered, he died, this thing affects slowly and silently, i would advice the use of masks

Shait.
There are things I do a safe distance from the kids.
My daughter is like my shadow but from as early as age 2, she knew when not to approach and to close her eyes when she hears the arc welding machine.

Great stuff boss, Hio Honda Africa Twin ni kali sana alafu kumbe instead o me getting an Akrapovic exhaust, Introvert can fabricate one from Checkered Plate mabati??? Lakini hio joto??

Zii.
:D:D
My exhaust guy is called Maina.
We have an ambitious project to fit two Akrapovics on a Tenere big single.
My neighbours will hate me.

Looks very futuristic… more like ‘street hawke’ if you can remember it.
When the time is right ill come to you for some work on fairings and crash bars on my gal.

Karibu sana.
Street Hawk is too much.
No mods to the body.
Just the exhaust and engine.

Hii skuta yako top speed ni ngapi ama ni 5km per day

120 boss.

:smiley: sorry to jump in but kemunto got a Honda bias

Well, we’ll just paste Honda decals.
Problem solved.

Later this year we’ll do a proper video of a car rebuild.