Nduthiman spits some redpill wisdom

Very ironic how mtu wa nduthi who are chewing people’s wives like nothing can advice people not to marry and he’s a direct beneficiary of married women. Si ule mama alikatakata bwanake mlevi the boyfriend was a guy of nduthi. Unajua shida ya wanaume ni moja. PROJECTING.

If you see a man condemning anything in this world he is part of it. Mtu wa nduthi is the last person to give anybody advice on moral issues. Anyway hata hakuna point muoe coz according to the CS Health though men are 58% of Covid infections they are 82% of deaths. I guess it’s better tuu mkae single since Covid will probably kill you. God has a sense of humor. You die 10 years earlier than women on average. Now you die at 82% with Corona virus. I can see why hataki wasichana wa kanisa. God is very very far from you people. Anyway I wish you good health and long life. Mukikufa msiseme ni mdomo yangu.

reach hubby mambo yake vipi? Naona hapo umemtakia mabaya yote. Hela zake lakini

Siku hizi umbwa ndio inararua hio kidonda yako vile dry spell imekutwanga visirias.

Hela can be made so long as you have half a brain. God wasn’t looking at genitals when giving brains. Dead or alive, life goes on. I just stated facts from the CS MOH, 82%of Kenyans dying with Corona are men and on average men die 10 years earlier than women which means if you have a twin sister she’ll probably live to be 100 and you 90.Sijatakia mtu mabaya. So it’s good for men to just stay single if they are that weak. Actually that’s why they need marriage, to have someone to nurse them back to health.

Tafuta videoder apk

Very ironic how mtu wa nduthi who are chewing people’s wives like nothing can advice people not to marry.

They dont want another man to have his wife chewed by them nduthi guys

:D:D

Na ya bwana mkuu Mr. Reach kuliendaje? Hilo swala hujaligusia madam.
PS: sielewi kizungu mie

The guy is being real

You deserve a statue for this statement.

ni alpha na usha mwita mbwa ?

Alijua hajui…