Neighbor

How about I drip my sperms into your vagina,nyasuguta?

5 Likes

Fixt

1 Like

Is there a day passes without you using indecorous language against pink handle, Shemeji hii vitu huombwa kwa ustarabu

4 Likes

Thank you JEHOVAH JIREH sababu sitawai jua shida zingine. ION, heshima ni muhimu, si poa kuhang vitu over other people’ s clothess hio ni madharau esp in the set up you have described it is very easy kuambia mtu aanue nguo kama zimekauka uanike!!

1 Like

True. Nimeona bibi yako ndiye anasumbua

Nyasuguta alisema ananichukia,reason? I don’t know

1 Like

Wacha kutishia @Wakanyama @wamathuraku maisha.na majina mzitomzito

1 Like

Well said.

1 Like

Hello there, angel from my nightmare? I miss you.

Uliwekewa drip ya osungu huko hospitali ama? Unabubujikwa tu na ma vocabulary omwami.

Omwami tulia ,at times I can coin some few words when I’m sober.

Afadhali kujenga pigsty

1 Like

Ni auto correct inafanya kazi

stori za mbuloti achieni kush kanono

Wanawake hawawezi ishi kwa amani, wewe kujiingiza kwa shida zao ni kujikosea heshma

There were no clothes hanged on her side coz the lady who does the cleaning aliambiwa asiwahi hang if the neighbors clothes are also hanged under our balcony…all the same the lady was abusive and was screaming obscenities for like 10mins this is the same person who would lock the gate on our side and their side knowing fully well one cannot open from the outside. Talked to them like three times till I decided to get the gate on my side have a small part below the lock opened.

Mimi hata sikuwa na sikumwongelesha only talked to the husband nikamwambia to complain is okay to insult us another issue

So you were not their nikuambiwa uliambiwa na bibi yako,wewe umekaliwa chapati bro,naona ukipigana na wamama wa plot.

1 Like

Basis Hugo ni mchokozi tu