Neighbors na wivu

Huyu jamaa was kulisha nyasi anapatikana wapi I really need his services .

:mad::mad:

THA FUCK MEN…:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:…Pole sana. Huyu needs a red hot hot hoooooooot rod shoved down his Ass na Lube unatumia Elianto. Saitan.

Ebu try that stunt done by that fella who was thrown for Diaper full of shit from top floor did. <Take one Cabbage ask him if he is the one who did that. Most definitely he’ll say NO. Exhale loud and sema HAYA leo ni leo “Mtu amefanya hivi leo atapoteza makagare,avure tumbo na ahare hadi akufe nugu”…Start walking towards the gate,not to your house; branch like you going for a mission. Uone ka atakuja mbio.

Umeshed ngozi leo ama kunikisha threads ndio zako leo?

There is always a fool on Ktalk who will take a thread and appropriate it for his personal inferiority complex. Mwafrika?

Watch this to help you off the idea that you’re holy white:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrFzY-hu6HM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb4wizehiEc

Crab Mentality to the fullest !

People who do such things don’t amount to much in life. When i was growing up there was a belief that sonkos in kisiii dare not build stone houses due to rampant witchcraft. Envious neighbors would ensure one will never live in that house. Soon you hear the guy was in a car accident and the house was never completed.

[QUOTE=“Mkenya mpole, post: 1844420, member: 17882”]
Huyu jamaa was kulisha nyasi anapatikana wapi I really need his services .
[/QUOTE nasikia Yuko bungoma[/QUOTE]

You never let a chance go by to show how your poor ignorant tribal upbringing can make one an educated Fool.

Whoever did this can surely kill you chance ikipatikana. Jirani yetu ocha aliua bata mzinga za mathe kumi na sita.Tulimpeleka akauza shamba na kuhama kabisa.

hapa sasa ndio mtu anaendewa kwa mganga wa kitui…

Nyinyi wazungu hamnanga hizi sio?

I don’t know where you grew up but this was common knowledge back then. Even ukambani and Murang’a there was widespread envy and jealousy, the true enemy of progress in Africa. People were afraid of constructing to avoid being the target of witchcraft.

Weka kando io hasira ama ukimbie kimbie kortini ukiliwa na Ombeta uto tu pesa tunabaki.

Eish …please get to the bottom of it.Get the culprits and make them pay.That land looks productive and it feels pain that you might never harvest anything from it if the person goes unchecked…pole lakini

Huyu afadhali mchawi…mi na mtoa gozi kama samaki akiwa uhai

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Pole

This isn’t business, it is personal. You have bigger problems to worry about and not chopped cabbages. I will ask what nobody else is asking, what did you do to piss this person off this much? Where I come from, people don’t get this personal with food, so you must have managed to piss off a psycho, somehow.

This is painful…aki ya nani. Pole bro

So sick and tired of self-degradation!
You guys ought to travel the World and see that though we do have some collective weaknesses as Africans, we also have a lot of great stuff going on as compared to other races. Stop with the self-hate already.