Neighbour. Warning; A Looong Read

… nimewachana na jirani wangu
shait!

God is seeing you:eek:

The only regret the dude should have is tapping it raw. If the pregnant biatch had any type of infection then he risked transferring it to the wife despite the denial.
Nice hekaya though.

Hekaya murua kabisa. Tunangoja sequel

Mr d*ck was not demolishing the tent it had built on my trouser

:D:D:D:D

https://pics.me.me/this-nigga-about-to-tell-the-biggest-lie-of-2016-16364616.png

Hekaya iko timam. Lakini kula slices za jirani hata kama you ain’t married has always been tricky

Hahaha Moto sana

Kwa kila mtaa hakukosi hao mamatha Wa moshene

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hii hekaya imetibu maradhi yote ya nomineshens. Top class!!

Ju ya hii ukweli

Chukua like yangu.

Fantastic hekaya very well narrated and yes most men tell lies all the time zenye zakujiokoa!!!. When Joy posted her manenoz elsewhere mazee all hell broke loose. Oh she is paranoid, oh she is not looking after her man, a grown man mind you, oh mpeleke out,Nkt. Now what do we read here men grown men heckling mbo-i-kamiti and giving him thumbs up for cheating on his wife bila condom.
Joy pls come over and read the responses here. The double standards stink to the high heavens. It indeed is a man’s world in sunny Jamuhuri!

It’s not his hekaya, @Mbo-I-kamiti indicated it’s C&P. For all it’s worth, I’d seen it elsewhere a day or two before he posted.

hahaha…swafi!

hahaha the devil is very uncircumcised how can u do gods work then he takes credit saitan…hekaya swafi

Oki…