Netanyahu: ‘Infiltrators’ from Africa are ‘greater threat than terrorists’

Wabeberu wote at default settings reason like that guy comparing pygmies to japanese…and yes the original jew is a cousin to the arab…so yes jesus did look like an arab…even though arabs are of the caucasian race, they are not considered white

Alexander the Great is Chinese because Isaac Newton said? Ama I’m wrong?

Umeongea kama wazee kumi na tano wanavuta highest quality cush

I’m still waiting for you to do a rebuttal like a knowledgeable person and not trolling like a highschool person.
Let’s see your rebuttal my brother if you have any :smiley:
I suspect you’re cornered because you bit more than you could chew.

So also George Washington was Vietnamese because Jacob Zuma said? Surely I must be correct now.

I’m done with this utoto. :D:D

And I was my hands as well. You have a treasure trove of information on the Internet. Pore through and forget Abdel Gammar and his nonsense.

Let is face it. Life in Israel is great. By all standards, it is a first world country. But it is so because the Jews (Let me say Israelis) fought, bled, died, cried mourning their dead and made a choice to adapt to the circumstances by coming together (Kibbutz), fighting off the adversaries, innovating, surviving, assassinating leaders they deemed not to be expressing their interests (Yitzhak Rabin), improving their governance structures, eradicating poverty, etc. making Israel one of the most powerful nations on earth.

On the other hand, African nations were busy killing legitimate independence heroes, fucking and marrying 10 wives, brewing changaa and drinking themselves silly (compare that to Israelis who are turning Marijuana to medicine), stealing, opening their ideological orifices for fucking by global powers (killing Pio Gama Pinto, a communist by ideology because they are being shafted by capitalists), banning political parties, looting more and more, killing each other because of trivial differences due to tribal identities.

Now African idiots who consume more that they produce want to take their jigger infested feet and lice infested hair to a country whose aborigines bled and died for progress, and want to throw tantrums when Israelis deny them rights to reside in their countries. Who bewitched Africans?

As we speak, Authorities in Israel are contemplating preferring criminal charges against their PM for what could be considered a misdemeanor here in Africa. On the other hand, we as Africans are willing to die for a wealthy, corrupt, clueless leader on a mare mention of their involvement in plunder of billions meant for developing our country. Why? Because S/he is our tribes person. Who bewitched Africans?

Let Israel kick out all blacks for all i care.

Yet you dolts prostate yourselves before a religion invented by those semitic racists! Remember they are the chosen people…

Fuck Israel, Fuck their Bibles and their Religion.

I feel sorry that you have all that self-hate in your heart didn’t you recive enough hugs growing up :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I am not hateful against myself. I am just but angry at who we have become as africans. Something as simple as controlling traffic and public transport is a challenge in most african countries. 50+ years after self rule. Don’t you think there is a serious problem?

On receiving hugs growing up… well you have a point.

Umesema! There’s no better way to put it.

What is sio special about Israel, let it be

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Read widely son. Then open your mouth.

Read what? The rubbish that will bring me to having this opinion?
You do the reading. Then shut your mouth.

Si angesema tu Arabs period sio eti Africans, sisi hatutaki kuishi huko kwa jangwa wala hatutamani.

:D:D:D:D:D

Figsed. :smiley:

“Until the Story of the hunt is told by the Lion, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter” What will they have to say when DNA science goes on to prove the opposite? Among the “real Jews” are the real infiltrators whose DNA has never been checked.

[INDENT]Further, underserved Jewish communities in Israel, whose Jewishness is questioned, could benefit from proof of authentic Jewishness. For example, the Lemba people of southern Africa not only claim descent from a tribe of Israel with descent passed from father to son, and maintain some Jewish traditions such as a kosher diet, but ‘[t]he CMH appears in the Lemba with a frequency similar to that in the general Jewish population (in just under one out of every ten men)’.64 This adds support to their demands to be treated as equals. Although arguably claims for equality should stand on their own, and not depend on proof of Jewish lineage, the marginalized groups of the Beta Israel of Ethiopia,65 the Kuki-Chin-Mizo from Northeast India,66 or the Lemba, could all likely benefit from scientifically certifiable Jewishness to support their campaigns toward equal rights. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5034383 [/INDENT]
[INDENT][/INDENT]
How many saw this:
[MEDIA=twitter]930450250694778880[/MEDIA]