netlix account

WIll check Morpheus and Cyberflix out…

Calling em…ghetto apps… You and your codes
[ATTACH=full]247113[/ATTACH]

… Man you don’t even know… Most of these apps are people with 4k tvs… And a media networked system… I have my tv with an app that has all the shows(I mean all) hadi russian and Asian movies with a better ui than Netflix (leave alone video backgrounds) I can see similar movies and pick a actor and find his movies(you ain never had it that good before) better than that… I have live tv sports and all channels in the world… And top all that it can download it to my plex server and then I can stream it on any screen on my network… These aren’t peasant ish… Its about esthetics… I have full control of my entertainment… You talking about switching about and looking for codes… Where do I need to risk my account while
I can just Rob the whole house clean

Kodi is alive and very fucking well… My build has hulu…cracker. Wwe ppv… apart from the kawa stuff like Hbo go and Netflix… And also has movies as they drop in 1080p but its a build from a group am in on discord… So it’s kinda private but ziko…kuwa active in other forums apart from ktalk… Hapa hawa hujua tu reddit

[ATTACH=full]247114[/ATTACH]

Tulihama Kodi nowadays we download apks directly. Morph tv, bee tv, livenet.tv, tv taps pro, cyberflix, Cinema HD, mobdro etc. Download directly instead of Kodi where you have to keep looking for working addons.