never settle for nonsense

Heheheh less BS by following the path of least resistance guarantee to get it, wasting time doesn’t make it sweeter

kudos mbloh…hio ujinga ya kunguru kama boychild hatutambui…inaweza ama haiwezi baas…io ingine ni porojo…pewa chupa mbili on my bill

:smiley: @admin sikiza villagers please. Do justice to that handle.

huyu sio malaya. malaya hukuuzia from day one, its bussiness for her. I think you just aimed at a slayquin that already had more boys chasing her

Nothing manly about this. Or what was the endgame?

ghasia we ni nani? ama we ndo unilisha?:D:D:D

Heshima itadumu

Kumbe the guy lied he will for his drinks plus ile ya dem.Dem kwenda kulipa the meal she had anashangaa kuona the whole bill was on her

Hiyo ni hujuma coz the guy must have been those perfect con artists and the lady naively fell for it at face value. Just thinking though, where does someone get the guts to order a whole bottie knowing very well hana pesa ya iyo mzinga?

Luckily, nobody values your opinion :smiley:

I have some humanity in me,unlike other talkers…siwezi fanyia mtu hivyo

This world is a little cruel. Sometimes ni poa kufunza kunguru a history lesson. Halafu there might be some history between them but dame hakumbuki jamaa vizuri.Kama ni dame wa kuwinda si unajua they meet many men every month. Maybe alitenda jamaa, jamaa akakuja revenge wakati alimuona. You never know

Siwes lipia hio whisky. Nita ambia waiter nalipa kile nimekuitisha and that’s it.

hapo sawa

Uweskende naona umerudisha kende huku tenA