Never wish UNEMPLOYMENT even on your worst enemy

I never felt bad

Family can be selfish even the mothers, get into a serious emergency and they all say they are broke. Few months down the line, they unleash a big project, buy a new car etc.

Even their own children…I doubt

Pia mimi nimeyapitia… nilikuwa nakunywa chai tupu asubuhi na nategea supper usiku juu mm ni mtu mzima na sina kazi so nakula ile time mum na sisters hawako kazi…mind you nilikuwa nimemada campo and that’s when corona struck…trust me women hate providing for men

Dudes, I keep telling my son that in the next 5 years when he is 15 lazima awe akichangia kwa nyumba during hols. The plan is to be taking them to their grandparents in Naks to work full time on the shamba and then I channel a loose 10k for their efforts. By the way 10k was mama’s idea- I was leaning more towards 7. By the time he is kedo 18 lazima alipe rent (of course when he starts earning) ama akanyage kubwa kubwa. Ama namna gane?

It is a good idea to teach them kujitafutia lakini hio si lazima…the bible says a good man leaves inheritance up to his 4th generation…kwa hivo tafuta pesa ujenge rentals kibao upate kazi ya your children and grandchilds ni kuchukua rent pekee