New 2019 Toyota Hiace...

The rx vision is the ish!

meh! if only car manufacturers would not jack designs from others.Originality like koenigsegg,benz,bugatti et al, that would by mighty fine

Io ni gari mzuri sana ya ambulance. Na staff bus. kama mercedes za road rescue uko A109

Even the dash board

Kabisa! If you look mercedes benzes pre 1995, they were very distinctive cars. Yani ukiona from the horizon, unajua Daimler ndio hio. These days lazima uone ile emblem kwa grill. And the japanese high end machines have also caught up in terms of features.

These guys must be using the same software to design cars so they essentially look the same

true

[ATTACH=full]225839[/ATTACH]
Similar to Mercedes-Benz Sprinter

Ghasia takataka humbwer :D:D:D:D

It’s a very troublesome car. Put a new engine but it will still just slow down and shut off in the freaking highway. Was told it was the battery,replaced like 2 times bado shida iliendelea. The car nearly killed me after a front tire just flew out in Thika highway, yaani one tire went out and i was driving with 3,good thing i noticed and slowed otherwise i would have been the departed. If i don’t drive it for a day the battery dies. Mara sijui door signals on despite locking all doors. That car made me a broke and frustrated man. NEVER AGAIN i even feel bad talking about it huwa nikiona kwa barabara i spit in disgust.

The original Hiace could not access the US market due to lack of a crample zone. Including a small bonnet makes the new Hiace saleable in the US market.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: